Thread: The dark one

Farm Supplier

The dark one

I just noticed, while fighting in arena that opponent (The dark one) is different than one we could craft using artefacts or buy for gold?
    If you look carefully dragon in craft house and one in market you could notice that this dragon colors are completly reversed comparing to one we can craft?
    Does that mean that we have 2 same but still differently balanced dragons?
    Cause I can not explain this....

Host(ess)
    It's likely just an error on TL's part. There should be only one The Dark One available. I'm not sure which order is correct, but I'm 90% certain it doesn't matter one bit.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    I just noticed, while fighting in arena that opponent (The dark one) is different than one we could craft using artefacts or buy for gold?
    If you look carefully dragon in craft house and one in market you could notice that this dragon colors are completly reversed comparing to one we can craft?
    Does that mean that we have 2 same but still differently balanced dragons?
    Cause I can not explain this....
    Can you help to post screenshots?

Executive Chef
    Oh you mean the order of elements? I thought you were talking about the actual image of the dragon

Rhino Keeper
    The order of the types is somehow always reversed in the crafting shop, at least I've noticed it a few times before