Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story EVENTS: 1. Autumn Fawn | 2. Flygers are back! | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I accidentally did the same thing. And 6 collections later, still no flyger. Very frustrating. Maybe the power of the post will help for my next stable visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    Same thing has happened to me! I didn't realize we had a new event before clicking on my stables. 8 collections and not a Flyger to spawn.
    Still no flygers on my main account. Had 3 on the account I never had a beast on my board when I collected from my first stable.

Getting frustrated. Now done 10 collections.

Quote Originally Posted by queendom4me View Post
    Having the same problem with no Flygers spawning. I have now clicked 8 stables. And to make matters worse I am still having waiting to get enough raccoon tails for my first raccoon!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have done 12 collections and not one flyger beside first initial one. No racoons or tails and now this, too frustrating, ready to quit. I am at kevel 50 and can rarely finish anything, what gives?

Farm Supplier
    Well for all the mistakes people have made on this quest so far, I doubt anyone can beat mine.

Scrolling to craft in the workshop, the game glitched and I ended up spending 100 GEMS ON A LEAF for the fawn

I really wish they had an Are You Sure pop up when you spend gems, to stop this from happening. I now have 0 gems in the bank, after saving up like crazy.

At least my mistake will make others feel a lot better LOL

When I saw the dialogue at first I hoped we might be able to earn or craft a Flyger. But alas, the reward is ::sigh:: another deer.

Nightclub Owner
    Except for the first Flyger, no more spawns since them. My stable just span fangbeasts. Well let's hope I get a few before the end of the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I guess something happened to rate of flygers. At the beginning of the event was getting them almost everytime on collection from stable and now last 4 collections none. This should be reported to Storm8

Executive Chef
    Finally got a flyger to spawn from my stable. At this rate, I will need more than 7 days to complete this task.

I too made the stupid mistake of having a monster on my board without realizing it. And I did the sideline buying the trap for 20 gems because you would get 20 back and as soon as I hit buy I knew it but it was too late. Collecting regularly but nothing yet. I will have to see if I manage to get them in time, hopefully and if not two at least one and I'll pay 20 gems for the other trap but glad to see others are getting them after 6-8 traps, so it might just be rare and we have a week. Let's see what I am saying when we have a day left, too early to panic yet, I'll just keep tapping.

Best of luck to the others who made a mistake like me or didn't manage to get two to pop up yet.

Update: 5 Flyger so far (11/29)

Honestly I won't really care if I don't get the prize here, it's more the game hoarder in me wanting to always have at least one of everything. But personally I'm getting a little bored I think with these random quests that come and go and have no connection and would prefer another storyline quest
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-28-16 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Flyger tally
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Still no flyger Just got another fangbeast. Going on vacation in 2 days so basically theres already no way for me to finish.

Flygers is very rare. I collect 15 stables, but only 1 flyger came.
    With flyger from first trap in beginnig I have only two flygers.
    It is a pity, fawn is very nice, but this goal does not look real to complete.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast