Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story EVENTS: 1. Autumn Fawn | 2. Flygers are back! | *EXPIRED*

Fashion Designer
    SO FRUSTRATING! ! !

Now I have overages of buckets of seeds and the oak logs, but no leaves. And on the rare occasion that I can actually convince a Flyger to show up, it STILL doesn't drop either of the two leaves I need... Doesn't look like I am going to get a fawn... :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to tame a fawn in my other kingdom, but I still need 2 buckets of seeds. Not much time left and I can check my stables only 3 times tomorrow.
    Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the power of the post

This is ridiculous!!!! 15 flyers in total since last week thursday and NO leaves!! What the #%^*!? Its just not fair..my gf got already a fawn and im happy for her but i also just wanna finish this ducking event!! I get that its all random and i love this game but its just NOT normal plus it makes me sad and it upsets me cause i feel like storm8 doesnt want me to get a fawn...anyway good luck to all who dont have it either yet and for those who have it..good on you!!����

Now I'm starting to get nervous. No flygers in about 36 hours of regular collections. I still need 3 buckets of seeds and one leaf. If I just got a couple more so that leaf was out of the way, there is no way I am spending 100 gems, I could see 30 maybe if I was short a bucket.

But once again S8 never listens. We all say how we don't like these events as it's random and pure luck and does not reward a player for their hard work. If I don't get the fawn I will feel like a failure even though I worked as hard as I could. Please stop with these events S8!

20 hours left but I'm going to bed now, so we will see what I can manage with a couple more collections in the morning. My sister got hers days ago and made a green stag, doe, fawn family and I thought it was so cute I want to do the same.

Wish me luck and good luck to others trying to the end! May our hard work pay off!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Will the fllyger trap drops a leave?

I stll need one leave..

An trap is 20 gems.. If I have to buy a leave its 100 gems...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Will the fllyger trap drops a leave?

I stll need one leave..

An trap is 20 gems.. If I have to buy a leave its 100 gems...
    Drops from the flygers are random, so you are not guaranteed a leaf if you purchase a trap. You are guaranteed a flyger though, as long as you don't have another monster on your board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    But once again S8 never listens. We all say how we don't like these events as it's random and pure luck and does not reward a player for their hard work. If I don't get the fawn I will feel like a failure even though I worked as hard as I could. Please stop with these events S8!
    They won't, because enough people will invest the 100 or 200 gems to get it anyways to not miss anything.

That said I meanwhile have buckets and seed for two fawns but didn't have a single leaf so far with picking several times every day.

New Resident
    So this account, which is a secondary account, got its last leaf today. Since I last posted (a day ago), my main account had 2 flygers from 16 stables but no leaves. The timed events aren't the most fun and they become less fun when you're so dependent on random drops. I've always had faith in the game and TL (I've played since the start so I'll always think of it as TL) but I am losing it. An 8 day event like this should be 8 days so causal gamers have a good shot of getting it and heavy gamers have a shot at getting more.

Anyway it's night here and 13 hours to go. Looks like I'll end this with 0 leaves despite collecting from about a dozen plus stables a day.

Ps all I want for Christmas is an achievable event

Host(ess)
    I like a timed event.... But only when it is achievable grr.

Flygers seem near impossible to spawn.
    I have spent everyday since this event started playing continuously on my castle and I will still fail. Yet I hear others hardly play and get a fawn... What the heck S8.. Why am I wasting my time when you don't reward me.

It's the same as the raccoon's that hardly ever spawn and when they do all I get is a blue star, never a fur.
    Yet another un-achievable goal even playing all day while I'm on holiday. Those that got theirs and say keep trying it's easy.. well I have done everything possible except not sleep at all.

Disappointed disheartened I won't get the fawn or Raccoon

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the frustrated disappointed camp too, unless I am super duper lucky with my last 2 collections today. One account just got its second leaf. So happy about that! But; both accounts are RARELY getting a flyger let alone a leaf!!!! I need 2 leaves still on my main account. I'm sorry others are having such bad luck too. I'm thankful to have one. Good luck to all of us on last couple drops.