Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story EVENTS: 1. Autumn Fawn | 2. Flygers are back! | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I have visited my stables diligently. Rare flygers, maybe one a day. Still waiting on leaves. Please please please let the power of the post work next time I collect from my stables.
    It did for me. I finally collected my first leaf. Hope it'd works for you.

Fashion Designer
    Tame a raccoon - check
    Raise carriage to level five - check
    Chose the stag...

Still need two leaves from the practically nonexistent flygers. Can barely get a Flyger. Have all the seeds and logs. No leaves. Frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The Fall Leaves came easy for me...
    Stuck on needing two more Forest Oaks.

... Now if only a Flyger would spawn.
    Got some forum magic!! My next collection spawned two Flygers which both dropped Forest Oak!!

Straight into storage for the Fawn tho ... Would've found somewhere to display if it was an Autumn Fawn.

New Resident
    I'm having no luck in my other kingdom. I'm lucky if I get one flyger a day. I get about six collection rounds a day so it's not due to infrequent play. Given how poor the spawn and drop rates have been, can the rates be raised or the dates extended? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    The power of the post lives!! My little fawn is being crafted in the workshop. Thank you post spirits.

Now I have little fawn too! Nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetmeer View Post
    I'm having no luck in my other kingdom. I'm lucky if I get one flyger a day. I get about six collection rounds a day so it's not due to infrequent play. Given how poor the spawn and drop rates have been, can the rates be raised or the dates extended? Thanks
    I agree please increase the drop rates and the especially the spawn rates. Still need 1 leaf on one account and two in the other. Starting my 3rd day of NO flyger this morning on the acct that I still need 2 leaves; and I play constantly! Hoping my whining on the forum brings me more beats please.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay...worth a shot, right. I need forum luck! Very rare spawning over here. Yesterday I had two fangbeasts show up from collecting at the stables but alas, only one flyger. I need a leaf and a forest oak.

I am so frustrated. My stables are giving me fangbeast and on the rare occasion I get a flyger it doesn't ever drop a leaf.

Rhino Keeper
    Not my quest it seems. I am having horribly bad luck with this. I only get a flyger every 6th or 7th pick (had a few Fangbeasts in bewteen) and not a single leaf drop yet. No Fawn for me I guess, just 2 days left and I am not paying 200 gems for it.