Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story EVENTS: 1. Autumn Fawn | 2. Flygers are back! | *EXPIRED*

Host(ess)
    I only got 1 flyger from the trap (first goal) and 1 from the stables. After that, nothing! And I check regularly... Sounds like a way to make you spend gems. No thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    When this event first appeared, I thought to myself, "Oh, yay! I'm probably not going to make it in time to get the doe or stag, but at least I can get a fawn!" Haha, joke's on me. Flygers do not seem to like my kingdom.

I have not seen a flyger since friday, unless i bought a trap...still need one leaf, so bought a trap...no flyger...very disappointed, once again with game...sometimes wonder what really keeps me coming back...guess i am ever hopeful...but even those hopes are beginning to wan...

Rhino Keeper
    Does someone know if the fawn drops something ?

On my second acount.... it droped 1 living wood.
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    For 3 days on a row I did not get any flyger monster at the stables

I want the fawn... How can I get it now if there still not flygers to fight too???

There nit any other monsters in my kingdom then...

I agree, not enough Flygers spawning if any... Had the occasional Fangbeast but mostly nothing. Its the Raccoon's all over again, either get none or if 1 happens to appear after way to many clicks you get a blue star and no fur...
    Talk about missions impossible.... Why not make this game enjoyable and actually make spawning more frequent when we need them. Yes we have had days, and I have been playing constantly the whole time as I'm on holiday yet still cannot even get 1 raccoon.

Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I have not seen a flyger since friday, unless i bought a trap...still need one leaf, so bought a trap...no flyger...very disappointed, once again with game...sometimes wonder what really keeps me coming back...guess i am ever hopeful...but even those hopes are beginning to wan...
    You must've had a monster somewhere on your board then. Trap is a sure spawn.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Meme's right - look for smoke. Turn on your music as its a more dramatic sound to double check. Put your game in edit to make it easier to see. A trap is a 100% guaranteed spawn UNLESS you already have a monster on your board.

Rhino Keeper
    I must say this is quite relaxing. Bad spawn rate so there is actually not much hope. So I tap my stables every now and then and hope for the best.

I had 2 flygers, one from the stable and one from the trap. I do hope I get a fawn in my other kingdom, because I accidentally bought 2 traps there and I will not be able to finish the fall queen event there, because it started later for that kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    I refuse to pay 200 gems when I already spent 100 on traps and got zero leaves. I'm saving my gems for Christmas! Hopefully they have more sane events then

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast