Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

I've bought a second Chateau Oven in the sale and that's about it for me.
    The parts I need most hammers and shovels sadly aren't included in the sale

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm afraid the game limits us to the number of appliances, regardless of sale. I see an existing thread request for additional jubilee oven in the Suggestion forum, feel free to drop your request there.
    I've added my support for that suggestion there. I hope more people will as I've read more posts from people here and there wanting a second jubilee oven.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticOrchid View Post
    You guys could of at least made hammers part of the sale. Not interested anymore.
    This made me laugh. Thank you. I wish they'd sell hammers and shovels.

Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I've bought a second Chateau Oven in the sale and that's about it for me.
    The parts I need most hammers and shovels sadly aren't included in the sale
    I was saving up for a second chateau too and so I was most excited to see it included in the sale. I'm having a hard time getting gems though the option to watch ads goes away when a cruise is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    I was saving up for a second chateau too and so I was most excited to see it included in the sale. I'm having a hard time getting gems though the option to watch ads goes away when a cruise is happening.
    I have 17 different gem recipes unlocked and am pretty much constantly cooking gem recipes. On the celebration stove I can just keep up with 8 recipes and both are almost cooking gem recipes. On the jubilee oven I can't even keep up with cooking them so I cook nothing else on those except gem recipes. Then I have Luana who also drops gems occasionally.

I hardly spent gems on decor but invested in appliances and the gems do add up over time that way.

Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    This made me laugh. Thank you. I wish they'd sell hammers and shovels.
    yeah this game should be renamed Forever Waiting For Hammers
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

my black friday sale nvr showed up... just the advertisement for it
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    my black friday sale nvr showed up... just the advertisement for it
    Click on your toolbox and click Upgrade, you should see your blueprints and nails at 4 gems. Scroll down your decoration tab for those items on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know exactly when it will be over? As in time zones and everything? I need 13 more gems to het the last oven I need :O

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Do we know exactly when it will be over? As in time zones and everything? I need 13 more gems to het the last oven I need :O
    The sale ends tomorrow 11/29/16 at 10:30 AM (California time). Hope you get your oven.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast