Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I'm having a regular 30% off gems sale today so if you were hoping gems would go on super sale it doesn't look like it will happen this year. I'm hoping treasure animals will go on sale as well. I really need the ornate ocelot.
    I laughed when I pulled up my gem sale. Normally it's 30%. Today, however, only the biggest packs are 30% and it goes down to 20% and 10% for smaller packs. So I won't be buying any. I didn't expect them to make the gem sale better, but I really didn't expect it to be worse. :/

Rhino Keeper
    So much I want to breed for! I would love to two foxes and the Parade Pony. How long are they available for?

Executive Chef
    I bred winter Equifox with CU and hippogryph! That was so quick I may not get any others now lol but happy for that one!

Rhino Keeper
    My popup states available until 11/29

Executive Chef
    Oh no Gryffindor lion, Wagrid and no Ultra Rare Animals from the Storybook in the Black Friday offer

Rhino Keeper
    Are all the animals on sale breedable?

Executive Chef
    Loving this! I just splurged on habitats and now gonna breed like mad. For me, the best combo seems to b dark with water but that takes away the parade pony and summer equifox. Sped breed 4 chromodiles tho and still got one in the den

Executive Chef
    So far I've bred Winter Equifox, athletigator and electricutie.. Switching elements now I got the two I wanted from water/electric. Like Silverrain I bought a few habitats too! Feels like Christmas!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Are all the animals on sale breedable?
    No not all are breedable. If u click them in the store & read description it will say if they're breedable or not.

Rhino Keeper
    What have you bought so far?

I'm not sure I'm finished yet, but so far I've bought the habitat for the storybook and two other habitats that are on sale for 80 gems. I've done a little speed breeding and managed to breed the Electricutie.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast