Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2016 Sales are coming soon!

Grand Emperor
    I'm very disappointed with the sale after waiting almost a year tbh. Wish we have some of the past decorations (like the Countryside Cottage) or pets which members have listed in the other thread. Aye a building sale or a trees sale would be nice. Very happy with the expansion but that's not even part of the sale. Looked through the sale list several times, the shopper in me wish to buy something but nada. Hope others got what they wanted.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been saving coins for the past few months and I cannot wait for a building sale, will buy everything then :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    FS2's birthday is in June. Black Friday sale is the largest sale in US and Storm8 being a US company does it too. Haha I can feel your excitement across the cyberspace. I can't wait too! Counting down....
    Heyyy rynetory2!!! I have a question. Now I'm playing on my android device, and I'm planning to have a second show pony (confused between the black one or the white one, any suggestion will be appreciated thanks) but I'm a bit worried because some of my pets I adopted them when I'm on iOS and could not give them anymore cuddle on android... If I get some animals today, will I see them again if I login on any iOS device in the future? Many many thanks!!

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Heyyy rynetory2!!! I have a question. Now I'm playing on my android device, and I'm planning to have a second show pony (confused between the black one or the white one, any suggestion will be appreciated thanks) but I'm a bit worried because some of my pets I adopted them when I'm on iOS and could not give them anymore cuddle on android... If I get some animals today, will I see them again if I login on any iOS device in the future? Many many thanks!!
    Both the white and oxny show ponies work the same, 15gems per week, only difference is colour. Pick the one you prefer, I've both in my farm for variety. Are you able to buy/see them on your android device? (Sorry I'm on iOS, can't see what's on Android device). If you buy them using an iOS device now, you'll see them when you switch to play on iOS device anytime or in future. The iOS only items will remain invisible in your Android farm and may sometimes cause sync issues. What you can do is use an iOS device and buy those iOS items during the sale and store them in your cellar. Then you can continue your play on Android device. You can retrieve them when you switch over to iOS device in future. Take a pic of your show pony purchase if it helps to make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm very disappointed with the sale after waiting almost a year tbh. Wish we have some of the past decorations (like the Countryside Cottage) or pets which members have listed in the other thread. Aye a building sale or a trees sale would be nice. Very happy with the expansion but that's not even part of the sale. Looked through the sale list several times, the shopper in me wish to buy something but nada. Hope others got what they wanted.
    Same feeling! The only sale in farm story 2 which I look forward to. But alas, nothing much to get except for some decorations. I was looking forward to getting a few more expired pets or the two corgi from the lucky spin event. Just too bad.

Hopefully they will be generous enough during the Christmas sale. *fingers crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

Thanks S8 for putting up a sale

I must say too, I was very disappointed to see the items on sale. I was also expecting to see past pets and decorations items to show up and some more items on sale for fs2 game money. Hopefully this will still come soon. Hopefully some of the past Xmas decorations and pets as well (the big reindeer please )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks S8 for putting up a sale

I must say too, I was very disappointed to see the items on sale. I was also expecting to see past pets and decorations items to show up and some more items on sale for fs2 game money. Hopefully this will still come soon. Hopefully some of the past Xmas decorations and pets as well (the big reindeer please )
    I must agree with the big reindeer. Santa, oops, S8 Team, are you listening?

Thank you!

The gem sale burned me twice. 😠 I bought 1400 gems yesterday and 5 minutes later they go on sale. Regardless of that disappointment, I decided to splurge and spend those gems and then buy more while on sale. I spent a ton of gems and just went to purchase the sale gems and now the sale is gone??? Didn't even last 24 hours. The pop-up said the sale was good through 11/29. I am not happy as I've spent a fortune. 😞

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    There could be a cyber Monday Sale!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    The gem sale burned me twice. �� I bought 1400 gems yesterday and 5 minutes later they go on sale. Regardless of that disappointment, I decided to splurge and spend those gems and then buy more while on sale. I spent a ton of gems and just went to purchase the sale gems and now the sale is gone??? Didn't even last 24 hours. The pop-up said the sale was good through 11/29. I am not happy as I've spent a fortune. ��
    The gem sale is gone in mine as well. Ive reported this over. Sorry. Hope they'll fix this back in time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast