Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    I agree 100%! It is revolting! No GPDs sale for new players, no land for old players, it is revolting! I have 2 islands and I started playing this game in January this year and I have waited 11 months to buy GPDs on Cyber Monday, as I know that they were on sale on the previous 4 years on Cyber Monday, I am very very heartbroken and upset!
    I understand. Not cool at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    I have been buying gold for many months for the GPDs sale on Cyber Monday and I have saved around 6,000 gold pieces in each of my islands, months of planning and all of that for nothing!
    Wow you got a lot of gold there! Just be careful with all that bundle and the 'accidents'.

I was looking out for the older GPD since early Monday morning, which never happened. These were on sale last time at 400 gold.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Wow you got a lot of gold there! Just be careful with all that bundle and the 'accidents'.

I was looking out for the older GPD since early Monday morning, which never happened. These were on sale last time at 400 gold.
    No gold dragons. Well I am done, how about the rest of you?

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by jacksusa; 11-30-16 at 07:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! If you are the new marketing manager of Storm 8, give yourself a Big pat on the back! You have just lost me. Yahoo! I am gone. And many more of my kind, I'm sure. Good luck, you'll need it! Bye, bye!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksusa View Post
    Wow! If you are the new marketing manager of Storm 8, give yourself a Big pat on the back! You have just lost me. Yahoo! I am gone. And many more of my kind, I'm sure. Good luck, you'll need it! Bye, bye!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree.
    Last edited by jacksusa; 11-30-16 at 07:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I spent on gold to buy habitats. Tried to get the shimmering shrine about 50 times but kicked out every time. More galling, they closed my ticket last week on my placing habitats problem because 'it was fixed ' grrrr.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, TL S8, whoever you are. You have just made a lot of us very unhappy. I will not spend another dime with you unless you start listening. I'm done.

Rhino Keeper
    I will not spend another penny unless S8 replies.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast