Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Be careful. You buy to many and you'll put yourself in a corner and not be able to buy any more habitats when you're out of land
    That happened to me. I am out of land to place habitats.

Fashion Designer
    So many choices..., but the three I like are:

1. Koi
    2. Hypnosis
    3. Circuit (this one would probably be the hardest since I don't have one pure black type)

Really glad that there's a chance to breed these, it's slim, but better than none.

Executive Chef
    So far I've gotten Dark Naga x2 (deleted 3rd one), Behemoth, Chroma (ones I didn't have) and trying for Quasar and Koi .. Diamond temple activated

Host(ess)
    I just want Circuit and Koi, maybe Thunderstorm and/or Dark Naga, I'm not going to waste time on Quasar since he's not limited, I'll go for him later.

Farm Supplier
    I spected food and bomb dragons to be on sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Xenon View Post
    I just want Circuit and Koi, maybe Thunderstorm and/or Dark Naga, I'm not going to waste time on Quasar since he's not limited, I'll go for him later.
    I thought about that too, I'm hoping breeding success is higher right now so giving quasar and dark angel a shot.. Won't waste too much time on them since they do stay but worth a shot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pliskin257 View Post
    I spected food and bomb dragons to be on sale
    Theres always cyber Monday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Wow! What a great sale! Compared to Bakery and Restaurant, this is awesome! Except for the gold sale prices, what is going on there?
    I wondered about that too. My supposed 30% off sale has the numbers wrong. I only buy my gold during the sales so I noticed the different price right away....and then double checked with a calculator just to be sure. And in FFS it's not even a straight 30% off....only the bigger packages are 30%, then the lower ones are 10% and 20% off. So I'll just use what I already have...I'm not buying any more. :/

Edit: After visiting someone I came back to find my sale is different now....now it's like FFS where the smaller packs are only 10% and 20% and larger ones are 30%. Is it weird that my sale changed? O.o
    Last edited by monbohn; 11-25-16 at 08:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So are the sales until cyber Monday or just today? I hope that doesn't sound dumb!

Edit: I finally got the pop up timer that said until 11/29.
    Last edited by missbandette; 11-26-16 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Finally got the timer...
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

I am so happy. I bought the big diamond habitat and temple , wish fully thinking since they are on sale, and then it happened hit that free boost ... first time attempt .. BAM 44 hr timer. Woo-hoo.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast