Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    So disappointed. I spent all my gems on a Christmas crate, several times. Nothing spectacular. I only have two gems left and I'm not buying gems again.
    Then I went to use my green elf hat and Xmas glasses on my avatar that I just got...and I can only wear one since they're both in the head queue.
    Dragon and Fantasy have such good stuff. RS & BS have some cute stuff too. I want my shop to be spectacular and make my neighbors jello. It's like Fashion's black Friday sale was an afterthought.

Rhino Keeper
    And a Christmas door? Nope.

Executive Chef
    I bought three expansions ONLY because two were the 80 gem ones. And opened the plaid box with the remaining gems. Another couch, mannequin and lamp. Big whoop!

Someone asked, but I seriously doubt they will offer new items through the weekend. Won't even bother with cyber Monday.

I wish that cute shoe tree was available.

Farm Supplier
    Very disappointed. Improvements are needed in this game. I see they went all out for Valentines and Halloween but so far they done barely nothing for Christmas. Hoping this year we would get more stuff and even a goal would be nice. Bakery was somewhat better at least they offer a few items.

Executive Chef

Angry

Very disappointing!!!

The message said wait for black friday, there will be "a sale for everyone". This is not a sale for me and not for many others who don't like to gamble, we want LTOs sale, not just a box sale. I want to know what I'm buying, not take a gamble without knowing what I end up with.

Fashion Designer
    I knew something was fishy when other games featured specific items in their announcement threads and we were just shown boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Very disappointing!!!

The message said wait for black friday, there will be "a sale for everyone". This is not a sale for me and not for many others who don't like to gamble, we want LTOs sale, not just a box sale. I want to know what I'm buying, not take a gamble without knowing what I end up with.
    Ye i thought the message was a good sign, wrong again!
    We got half price box offers throughout the year, how is it a treat having them all on offer at the same time???
    Atleast offer afew most wanted ltems like on bs and rs for those who dont bother with boxes. Dont you want your players/customers to be happy in giving you their money?
    This isnt a gem sale for me as last week i had 30% off all gem packages, even the largest. What another slap in the face. Used to love bf on this game, until last year. Another perfect oppurtunity to get me spending on gems again WASTED!

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    What a dissapointment.. Do you think they'll offer displays through the weekend..?
    Highly doubt so.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I don't know what to say guys. I feel so bad. I wish I could tell you all that more was comig, but I can't, because I don't know. I lobbied as hard as I could for us to the point of being a nuisance.

I'm totally disappointed with this!!!! Again, guys sorry it's like this, hope it gets better.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 11-26-16 at 02:06 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

The outrageously awful gem sale expired on my account a little while ago and I got a new gem sale that looks the way I expected it to look. Very glad to see a return to a genuine sale that's accessible to all who want to purchase.

Now, I'm hoping we get a correction on the BF sale so it includes at least a few of the LTOs we suggested in the Wishlist thread.

Isis, thank you for your earnest efforts to advocate for all of us who enjoy Fashion Story.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast