Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    Wow. Amazing deals. I'm speechless... not even a single LTO display...

Executive Chef
    The boxes and chests are half off.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

WOW!!! not even a single LTO Display! Is this a joke???? I'm tired of crates!! so completely disappointed

Executive Chef
    I could have sworn that I saw a message saying expansions half off. Theyre still the same price. Over 100 gems for the newest ones, with NO gem sales?

Thats not a treat to me. If the gems were more than my normal 30 percent off id have bought the largest size available, easily.

I want the main prize in the plaid and white suitcase boxes but not to buy gems and open them.

I should have known nothing remarkable was coming, when they didnt release the sales at 12 or 2am.

Dragon has the best stuff yet again. Im off to burn through my saved gold over there!

Fashion Designer
    Only boxes? Why did we even have a suggestion thread again? Ugh.
    Very disappointed. Won't be buying anything, I will not gamble on boxes. Maybe we'll get something more for cyber Monday?

You must be kidding me?! Only boxes on sale? Not even a single LTO display or some 1st prize items out for sale. So disappointed! And the new gem expansions are getting more and more pricey.

No thanks S8, you can keep the 30% off gem sale! I'm not planning to buy anything. Gems saved.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    You must be kidding me?! Only boxes on sale? Not even a single LTO display or some 1st prize items out for sale. So disappointed! And the new gem expansions are getting more and more pricey.

No thanks S8, you can keep the 30% off gem sale! I'm not planning to buy anything. Gems saved.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Only boxes? Why did we even have a suggestion thread again? Ugh.
    Very disappointed. Won't be buying anything, I will not gamble on boxes. Maybe we'll get something more for cyber Monday?
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    WOW!!! not even a single LTO Display! Is this a joke???? I'm tired of crates!! so completely disappointed
    Hugely disappointed with this so-called sale. I tried a few boxes and got the usual dreck that is my luck with boxes.

The gem sale is a huge joke. Feeling betrayed by S8.

I am unable to get on Fashion Story game on Android. Keeps saying that I am offline. The other games are fine. I really wanna see the sale too!

I am always accepting new neighbors. Stefaniehart77

Rhino Keeper
    The gem sale isn't even as good as the standard 30% off sale that we get every week! So what if surprise boxes are half off, the vast majority of prizes still aren't worth playing for. After all the Black Friday hype, Storm8 served us up a lump of coal.

Executive Chef
    What a dissapointment.. Do you think they'll offer displays through the weekend..?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast