Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The outrageously awful gem sale expired on my account a little while ago and I got a new gem sale that looks the way I expected it to look. Very glad to see a return to a genuine sale that's accessible to all who want to purchase.
    That sale expired for me too but I don't have any other sale in any of my games since then...

I guess the Black Friday sale in this game could've only been worse if there wasn't anything at all in it. But for me personally, it's actually the same. I'm not going to gamble on boxes nor do I need those expansions. This is simply ridiculous.

Unless they fix it as soon as possible, this BF sale is the worst ever. Period.

Farm Supplier
    So only boxes and chests, disappointment, I was waiting for this, nothing I looked all boxed now. There are too many ugly decorations in every box, just to throw away my gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I don't know what to say guys. I feel so bad. I wish I could tell you all that more was comig, but I can't, because I don't know. I lobbied as hard as I could for us to the point of being a nuisance.

I'm totally disappointed with this!!!! Again, guys sorry it's like this, hope it gets better.
    Did they even look at all we put into our wish list threads? Many players had to go through many items to compile those lists and all we got are boxes and expansions that no one can afford. I still can't even afford the last set of expansions that came out, let alone this new set.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for making the gem sale better.
    But its still pointless me buying any, because what am i supposed to spend them on? Iv spent thousands(not proud!) on boxes over the 5 years iv played, i now want to buy items to be excited about, not a gamble. I swear if i see another sofa or changing room from that pesky surprise box, im gonna throw my device from the top of a very large building! Heads up everyone : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    But its still pointless me buying any, because what am i supposed to spend them on? Iv spent thousands(not proud!) on boxes over the 5 years iv played, i now want to buy items to be excited about, not a gamble. I swear if i see another sofa or changing room from that pesky surprise box, im gonna throw my device from the top of a very large building! Heads up everyone : )
    I purchased a couple of the boxes to see what the chances of getting 1-2 place items. No, such luck. It's been discouraging and upsetting to say the least.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    I'm with you... No more sofas and dressing rooms.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you... No more sofas and dressing rooms.
    Thanks. And thanks for trying to help us with this game. You have done alot more than we even know.
    Last year they had a great xmas/winter sale after bf. Maybe the same this year, so some suggestions may get used.

The sale was very disappointing... Hoping the Tuesday update will make it up to all of us.

Executive Chef
    Is there anything new for sale today for Cyber Monday? Been grading essays, and haven't looked.

Is there anything new for sale today for Cyber Monday? Been grading essays, and haven't looked.
    No Cyber Monday sales this year. The sales continue from last Friday till tomorrow.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast