Thread: Decorating (redecorating)

Host(ess)

Decorating (redecorating)

Today I decided to add some of my Christmas decorations I have saved. My only issue if when I want to place several of the same item (floor tiles for example) I choose what item to place and when I want to add another of the same pattern it takes me back to the very beginning of the item so I have to start scrolling from the beginning. Now I have to scroll and scroll until I see the item I want to place. Same goes with other decor. I have several candy canes and when I want to place another I have to start over with scrolling thru my whole list of items. 😡 Very frustrating!

Before when I'd place and go to add another it would take me back where I left off.

I hope this issue is fixed asap. I don't want to go thru the hassle of redecorating

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc1991 View Post
    Before when I'd place and go to add another it would take me back where I left off.
    I hope this issue is fixed asap. I don't want to go thru the hassle of redecorating
    IOS has always been like that. Android doesn't do that on current versions. Which system are you using?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Host(ess)
    I'm using iOS but have been for years

Executive Chef
    IOS has always been like that.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com