Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Executive Chef
    Ah well. At least I have a couple things to buy, even if I wish I'd gotten more options. But we did have good fall & halloween sales this year, and still may get a great xmas sale, so I'm not as disappointed as I could have been. And I am happy to get the jazz band & koi pond. Really not happy with the barely discounted gem sale though, I remember when we got 40% off gems.

@pcabral03: Thank you so much for your awesome detailed post!

I got the jazz band and spent majority of my gems on the gem dispenser. Last year it was 270 gems for the gem dispenser and I refused to get it. =x Feel like trying the gingerbread box for the gingerbread castle, but knowing my luck suck in restaurant story too. I changed my mind. Lol xD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    @pcabral03: Thank you so much for your awesome detailed post!

I got the jazz band and spent majority of my gems on the gem dispenser. Last year it was 270 gems for the gem dispenser and I refused to get it. =x Feel like trying the gingerbread box for the gingerbread castle, but knowing my luck suck in restaurant story too. I changed my mind. Lol xD
    You're welcome, happy to do it.

Executive Chef

Winter and Christmas Black Friday Sale 2016 box/crate info

*Posted Winter/Christmas crates only. Here's link to Restaurant Story Master Box/Crate List for other seasonal, Autumn, or Halloween crates in this sale. Mods may add this post to first page if they'd like *

Holiday Box 2010 (Removed)*

Common (4th prize, 54%)
    Coat Rack with Hat and Scarves
    Gift Pile

Uncommon (3rd prize, 35%)
    Snowman
    Holiday Tree

Rare (2nd prize, 10%)
    Santa

Exceptional (1st prize, 1%)
    Ice Castle

UNKNOWN
    Gingerbread House
    Candy Cane Statue
    Santa's Sleigh

Farm Supplier
    Pcabral03 you are the best

Executive Chef
    After purchasing 50 gems at 30% off I managed to finally get what I wanted and that was Holiday Express. Spending no more gems

Executive Chef
    That's it. Over 100 gems worth of trying these christmas boxes - every item I got was 4th place apart from Holiday Express! Ugh why why why. Not spending anymore money and gems on crates

Rhino Keeper
    Gem sale over already? I thought it would have been through the entire weekend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    That's it. Over 100 gems worth of trying these christmas boxes - every item I got was 4th place apart from Holiday Express! Ugh why why why. Not spending anymore money and gems on crates
    I find that if I don't hit buy again or leave the game and come back to it later, I have better luck with the crates. I got the couple of things that I really wanted, lots of smaller decorations that I was able to use. I like the crates at 12 gems, even the small stuff feels worth that. At 24, not so much, I always feel ripped off when I get 4th place.

Executive Chef
    my record so far isn't that great: still no decent gem sale in my main account so i just bought the koi pond (unless i get a gem sale tomorrow before the 10:30 end of BF sale.)

had tons of gems in my 2nd account, so i've been trying to increase my zoo animal count. not very lucky so far, i really want those polar bears around the igloo. but i did get the panda fountain from an asian-themed box, that was good! i'll probably go back to trying to win the sloth from the zoo crate itself. i think this restaurant will get the jazz band too.

3rd restaurant, got the holiday story, which was great. i spent a bunch at halloween here, so couldn't try too many boxes. may try once or twice more.

and of course i had about 2 boxes worth of gems in my very baby account that i only use to send myself needed parts, so i picked a crate at random, and got the first prize elf workshop.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast