Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Will post crate info later.
    Mods can you please add my above post to post #1 on first page.

Thanks

I really prefer to buy something I choose rather than a gamble ... but
    I might take a chance on a crate once I see what's in it and odds of winning.

Looking forward to you posting what's in the crates. Thanks!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    I really prefer to buy something I choose rather than a gamble ... but
    I might take a chance on a crate once I see what's in it and odds of winning.

Looking forward to you posting what's in the crates. Thanks!!
    You can see most of the box contents in the Master Box list if that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Grand Emperor
    Will post crate info later.
    Mods can you please add my above post to post #1 on first page.

Thanks
    Your post is wonderful! Btw I saw the gem dispenser at 225 gems so I added your post to Post 1. Not sure why we have different values though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    You beat me to it again 😂 Thanks for being so attentive, pcabral

To anyone who bought the Pizza Tosser: if you have it displayed in your resto, could you share a picture for the forums please?

Thanks Pixie I waited though, was hoping you'd post before me 😄 Your infographics more detailed than my screenshots. Here's screenshot of Pizza Tosser (sorry for green outline I placed it but didn't buy it), a little more detailed looks like its 4x4.

Rhino Keeper
    I only bought the pizza tosser i think its a prize of old goal thank God they offered it for sale coz i missed it i was hesitant to buy the jazz band coz i already have an irish band and they seem look the same in some way i want to open a crate but i might end up getting unlucky i might as well save my gems for christmas sales hopefully next week

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your post is wonderful! Btw I saw the gem dispenser at 225 gems so I added your post to Post 1. Not sure why we have different values though.

Thanks @Rynetory2 !! 😃
    Sorry I had read the wrong price on a previous post for Gem Dispenser 😱 I'm on Android so I don't have it offered at all on my phone, I need new glasses read wrong price from someone else's post 😂

Grand Emperor
    Thanks @Rynetory2 !! ��
    Sorry I had read the wrong price on a previous post for Gem Dispenser �� I'm on Android so I don't have it offered at all on my phone, I need new glasses read wrong price from someone else's post ��
    Oh thanks for the confirmation. I'll amend the figures in Post 1.

Thanks Pixie I waited though, was hoping you'd post before me �� Your infographics more detailed than my screenshots. Here's screenshot of Pizza Tosser (sorry for green outline I placed it but didn't buy it), a little more detailed looks like its 4x4.

I could still make one if you'd like Thanks for the pic! No worries about the green outline

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Goal Prize vs Black Friday comparisons

With the advent of Thankful Chef Lee and the Pizza Tosser, I wanted to post a picture of the duplicates side by side. It looks like the Black Friday offerings are a slight recoloring of the original goal prize

Apologies for the low quality on the left; it was really hard to find a picture of him solo!

This is just a theory: the recolors are not available to those who earned the prizes back in their original goal set. The Pizza Tosser, for example, was not available to me, but the Pizza Toss is and was for its coin price.

I, for one, am very supportive of this new trend And, of course, I'm hoping it can happen to the Leaf Pile in the future. Heck, give the girlie a different color dress and call it 'Autumn Leaf Fun' or something and I'll buy a ton of 'em!

That is, of course, assuming that players who participated in the goals but weren't able to finish are still able to buy the duplicates. It sucks that players who started but weren't able to finish goals can't participate in re-released goals

@rynetory2 or @Kooky Panda, feel free to add the two images to the first post with the other Black Friday information
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-26-16 at 11:39 PM.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Executive Chef
    I could still make one if you'd like Thanks for the pic! No worries about the green outline
    With the advent of Thankful Chef Lee and the Pizza Tosser, I wanted to post a picture of the duplicates side by side. It looks like the Black Friday offerings are a slight recoloring of the original goal prize
    If you have infographic I always like to see it oh wow cool I never did those goals didn't know there was a color/shade difference.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast