Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok does anyone have any suggestions for which crate has the nicest Christmas decor???

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Ok does anyone have any suggestions for which crate has the nicest Christmas decor???
    I'd say Holiday Gift Box (really cute and colorful items) & Gingerbread Box.

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Ha, I've spent the last hour on the forums searching out pics of all the crates for the same reason! So far, I'm really liking the looks of the Snowman Hat, the Holiday Crate (though this one has mostly large items), and the Holiday Gift Box (this one has a lot of great smaller pieces). Check out this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post576669 That's where I found all the info!

sorry but I'm so fed up with gems, l thought maybe they'd bring some single items, I'm thinking the winter clydesdales that got stolen when I got hacked, but stoopid crates where you don't even know what you're going to get, and I thought black Friday meant an incredible discount, guess not....

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Since sales haven't started yet, I thought I'd take the time to post this beforehand [based on previous years]:

• Usually, this weekend sees daily sales lasting through Cγber Monday. That is, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday will all have their own sales lasting about a day each. HOWEVER, Black Friday has the best selection of items at the best prices.

• The sales for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday tend to bring back the same items Black Friday had, but at a higher price (i.e, with less of a discount). For example, items that may have been 30% off on Black Friday will be 20% off during weekend sales.

• Also, historically, not all of the Black Friday items are brought back through the weekend! From the selection of items on Black Friday, some are brought back on Saturday, some on Sunday, and some on Monday, but not all of them.

• Black Friday sales may expire early! 2 years ago, the sale items were pulled from the market with 4 hours still left on the sale timer. So don't wait until the last minute to make your sales! It may also be a good idea to keep track of what you wanted to buy and how much they cost in case this does happen.

• Keep track of your gem count! During a Christmas sale a few years ago, I noticed that the items I bought actually cost more than their listed price. The glitch was fixed, and support was able to refund me the difference of gems, but be careful! A little math goes a long way

• Have fun and happy shopping!
    Omg, pixie, you are THE best! Thank you so much for all the info!

OK, so how is this a sale? take your chance with a crate, buy gems that are no where near a reduced price? this is even worse than last year

I tried my best to come away with the gingerbread castle but to no avail. I'm so disappointed with my prizes.

Farm Supplier
    The gem dispenser is for Apple only. If you have an Android device like me, you don't get to have one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flourpowers View Post
    Ha, I've spent the last hour on the forums searching out pics of all the crates for the same reason! So far, I'm really liking the looks of the Snowman Hat, the Holiday Crate (though this one has mostly large items), and the Holiday Gift Box (this one has a lot of great smaller pieces). Check out this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post576669 That's where I found all the info!
    Thanks for the imput guys appreciate it.. 💗

Executive Chef
    So I tried the Holiday Gift Box, Gingerbread box & Classic Kitchen box and mostly got 4th & 3rd place items.

I wish we had a bigger selection of items today to purchase instead of chancing the box so many times.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast