Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by darklightningbolt View Post
    Im joining the circle too. Please read the comments Team Lava!! Gingerbread Items!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I'm starting a prayer circle for Gingerbread house and other items! Oh...and joining that prayer circle for that truffle chair that everyone wants so much. lol!
    Thanks for start the circle! I hope Team Lava heard our prayers! lol joining the circle!

Executive Chef
    Hurrrrry up I want to purchase gems and get that snow fountain and grotto! Ohhhhh and unlock mince pie and Yule Log recipe

Executive Chef
    I got 110 gems saved so far! I hope I have enough to get the grotto and snowy fountain and possibly use the rest to expand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    BTW...either I'm dim witted, or the truffle chair was before my time. Does anyone have a pic they can show me? I think I know what it is, and if it is what I think, I'd like the table too.
    The truffle chair was a goal item on iOS if I'm not mistaken around 2012. I don't think there was ever a table to go with it.

EDIT: Here is the link for anyone interested.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....alentine-Goals
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darklightningbolt View Post
    Thanks for start the circle! I hope Team Lava heard our prayers! lol joining the circle!
    No problem! All are welcome to join the circle. Pls Storm8 ... read our posts! Gingerbread Crate for everyone and Truffle Chairs and Tables too! *Fingers Crossed*
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The truffle chair was a goal item on iOS if I'm not mistaken around 2012.
    Thanks Natasha. Guess I missed it as I didn't start playing till April of 2013. *dissapointed face* but maybe I'll get a chance at them. I really do need more xmas items. Even as long as I've been playing, my collection of Holiday decor is strangely limited. ??
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    Gingerbread Crate was added in Restaurant Story back in 2012. I don't think Bakery Story even had a Gingerbread Crate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I got 110 gems saved so far! I hope I have enough to get the grotto and snowy fountain and possibly use the rest to expand
    Don't use gems to expand, you could save them for a Holiday/Winter crate instead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Gingerbread Crate was added in Restaurant Story back in 2012. I don't think Bakery Story even had a Gingerbread Crate.
    Bakery had one in 2011.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Don't use gems to expand, you could save them for a Holiday/Winter crate instead.
    But I have 4.9 million coins and my next expansion is at 4 mill or 40 gems. I desperately need to expand

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast