Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by misspank View Post
    1300 gems spent and did not get the items I wanted. I think those boxes are a rip off nothing but 4th and 3rd place items. Never got the Santa claus, the snowy carriage. Or the playful leaves a waist of my $200.00. Well I'm happy to hear that most players got what they wanted. I wish they would let you pick the items you want instead of waisting your money . Hopefully they'll have santa and the raindeers for christmas.
    I'm sorry, but don't feel too bad, a ton of us have spent the same and more and didn't get what we wanted either. I'm one of them. It's taken 4 years of consistent gameplay to acquire everything I have, and lots of $$$. I'm not even sure how much, probably a very shameful amount lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I'm sorry, but don't feel too bad, a ton of us have spent the same and more and didn't get what we wanted either. I'm one of them. It's taken 4 years of consistent gameplay to acquire everything I have, and lots of $$$. I'm not even sure how much, probably a very shameful amount lol.
    I've been playing for about 3 1/2 years now and I have spent an enormous amount of money on bs but this year I was very disappointed . It's so sad I still want to keep trying lol.

Has anyone gotten Santa ClausAttachment 34705 I spent a lot of money buying gems for the holiday box no luck on Santa claus. I got everything else but him is he actually in the box?
    Yes he is! He's the 2nd prize, I got him today.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Executive Chef
    Yes if they would increase the odds of getting first and second I probably would have kept opening boxes. Since I was only getting fourth place prizes I quit after 4 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    Yes he is! He's the 2nd prize, I got him today.
    How many trys ? What box?

Rhino Keeper
    @misspank
    I just opened twenty four boxes and got many dinky items, not one second or first place prize :-0
    Are the odds of even getting second place less than one in twenty four? Wow.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy dancing with my truffle chairs, fall breads and grotto.
    But....
    :-0
    Last edited by zaaracake; 11-27-16 at 02:44 AM. Reason: To reply

Executive Chef
    I want the christmas tree but I know I won't get it

Fashion Designer
    You can get it for 45 gems from the Christmas version of BS if you're playing on android.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    You can get it for 45 gems from the Christmas version of BS if you're playing on android.
    Thank you. I may have to do that

Fashion Designer
    1300 gems spent and did not get the items I wanted. I think those boxes are a rip off nothing but 4th and 3rd place items. Never got the Santa claus, the snowy carriage. Or the playful leaves a waist of my $200.00. Well I'm happy to hear that most players got what they wanted. I wish they would let you pick the items you want instead of waisting your money . Hopefully they'll have santa and the raindeers for christmas.
    yeah, thats the thing. if you dont like nearly all the 4th item prizes and are not willing to spend 12 gems per, dont buy boxes. if you still do you are just telling the company that their current way is working. people vote with their wallet. spend smart and think ahead, or nothing changes. that goes for everything XD