Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Just spent 200+ gems on Cake and Tea Box, Madeleine Tin, Snow 'N Ice Crate and Santa's gift bag!
    A bit disappointed about the prizes - mostly 3rd and 4th - but did manage to get my first 1st (Ice Skating)!!
    Low on gems now but still praying for a Christmas sale (hopefully some in my wishlist: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....alf-priced-box!)! Just too many items I've missed over the years.

To help build the Santa's gift bag prize list I've got:
    1st prize: Ice Skating
    2nd prize: Snowman Workshop
    4th prize: Bag of Gifts, Gingerbread Baker

P.S. Got almost everyone in the snowman family in Snow 'N Ice Crate LOL

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Just spent 200+ gems on Cake and Tea Box, Madeleine Tin, Snow 'N Ice Crate and Santa's gift bag!
    A bit disappointed about the prizes - mostly 3rd and 4th - but did manage to get my first 1st (Ice Skating)!!
    Low on gems now but still praying for a Christmas sale (hopefully some in my wishlist: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....alf-priced-box!)! Just too many items I've missed over the years.

Aaah you're lucky!! I've been wanting one of those cute snowmen All I've gotten are the Snowpups and Snowkitties - what do I even do with those? 😂

Congrats on your other prizes!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post

I see you bought limited time items this morning. I had a few gems to earn before I could buy the gem dispenser and as soon I earned the gems, the offer was gone. Yesterday the gem dispenser was listed as having 2 days left to purchase.

Executive Chef
    I really wish you would give android the option to have gem dispensers, so not fair.

Executive Chef
    i'd like to have the option to get 10 free gems a day too.

but i'm happy with the truffle chairs and fall breads! kind of shooting myself because i meant to buy the garden cake and forgot, but such is life. next step is to bake a lot to expand my smaller bakeries, cause i got some good stuff going on there now.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

What happened to getting new appliances???

Executive Chef
    Thanks storm 8 for truffle chairs waited many years for it.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Thanks storm 8 for truffle chairs waited many years for it.
    yea me too, i begged every year. im glad they finally relented this year
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Aaah you're lucky!! I've been wanting one of those cute snowmen All I've gotten are the Snowpups and Snowkitties - what do I even do with those? ��

Congrats on your other prizes!
    Thanks! I had hoped for the ice sculptures (2nd prizes) but don't mind having the snowman family LOL. Unlike the 4th prizes in some other boxes I think those are ok for 12 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by haveaheartx3 View Post
    I see you bought limited time items this morning. I had a few gems to earn before I could buy the gem dispenser and as soon I earned the gems, the offer was gone. Yesterday the gem dispenser was listed as having 2 days left to purchase.
    I actually opened the boxes 20+ times around 2 hours before the sale ended. Couldn't make up my mind which ones to open since there are so many to choose from.

But looking at the 30 Sep update I think the "last-minute shopping" makes sense... For fear that we won't have a lot of Christmas/ winter content this year (and spring content in the coming spring - hence the Cake and Tea Box and Madeleine Tin).

I have been playing for around 3 years so I do have a bit of seasonal items but I feel bad for newer players...

Executive Chef
    I was happy with the sale, would have liked more coin items.