Thread: Please Make All Items/Buildings Storable

Fashion Designer

Please Make All Items/Buildings Storable

A few large items have very limited use but are unstorable. It would be wonderful if we could put those items into storage and bring them out when we actually need them. Space is very precious in this game and it is beyond frustrating to have 'wasted' space. And, it would be extremely helpful to be able to temporarily store big items while redecorating an area.

The Ticket Temple, the Diamond Temple, and the Breeding Roost are the 3 biggest offenders.

Many players will never use the Ticket Temple but are now stuck with it taking up room where a needed habitat could go. Even if they do use it, crafting a dragon doesn't take long and then the Temple will just sit, idle, until enough tickets are collected to craft another dragon. That could take months. Being able to store the building is a simple way to fix this problem.

The Diamond Temple and Breeding Roost are only usable when activated- but, most of the time, these items are not activated. Except for decorating purposes, there is no reason to have either item out while unactivated (and if people have room to decorate, they are the lucky few who currently aren't worried about space issues- but they'll get there, eventually).
    I want a Diamond Temple to help collect more diamond hybrids, but I don't want a 'dead' building sitting around and taking up valuable space, so no deal. I won't buy one simply because it is not storable.

To make the game more user-friendly, ALL items should be storable.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it would be a good idea for Storm 8 to make habitats which are offered as specials for us to buy with gold, storable. I have just purchased gold to buy 2 Ice Caves. Placing these has taken me to my limit for habitats until I level up, which will take some time. For the design I am creating with these I would like to purchase 1 more but can't. This situation is obviously costing Storm 8 money, albeit a small amount, because by the time I have levelled up the habitat will no longer be available.