Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quasar Dragon November 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to all who managed to breed this...me on the hand, nothing but fails. The Diamond Temple has refused to work on my island since the release of Crown Jewel. Oh the agony.

Executive Chef
    I got it using gold x cosmic feels nice actually getting it, now back to trying for glimmer.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for glimmer or diamond prism forever. 4th time with temple still nothing. How many mist fails can one get?? Sure I must be up to at least 100. Agony!!!
    Last edited by mayday2001; 11-30-16 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    This is the third time for me with the temple and absolutely not one diamond. What is the point? There are many diamond I don't have and two nests and speeding and the temple and even boosted breed and I can't get even one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I got it using gold x cosmic feels nice actually getting it, now back to trying for glimmer.
    I've been trying with Gold & Cosmic since Quasar was introduced, but still haven't gotten it. But 2 days ago, I tried again but finally got Anubis! Have been trying for Anubis for months but this time I had Diamond Temple active. Last night, Anubis egg to nest so put Gold & Cosmic back on Breeding Den & got another 40 hr timer!! Once Anubis is evolved, I'll try for Glimmer again!

Rhino Keeper
    I got it with Saturn and Diamond!! I don't have Anubis so I wouldn't have minded that one either but I definitely was hoping for Quasar.

Fashion Designer
    After spending about 200 gold (estimated) for speed breeding/hatching; getting tons of genie fails, several music fails, a couple of air fails, a magic fail; and lots of switches of breeding combos from anubis/cosmic type to gold/cosmic type to diamond or infinity/cosmic type, I finally got it with anubis and cosmic dragons!!! Yahoooooooooooo! I'm glad I didn't give in to buying this dragon with 800 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got it. I think I used Gold/Cosmic or Anubis/Cosmic, either way I know I used Cosmic but the anticipation was ****ing me so I sped it up and Quasar is on the nest. Since I still have the Diamond Temple, I'm gonna try again for Crown Jewel and the new release Sniffles...Fingers crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the temple for a few days more too and kept trying for one of the diamond/black hybrids...nada. Oh well, not complaining!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post
    I had the temple for a few days more too and kept trying for one of the diamond/black hybrids...nada. Oh well, not complaining!
    Same here. Nothing but genie and trickster fails....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast