Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Animal: Meowl November 4, 2016

Rhino Keeper

New Animal: Meowl November 4, 2016

On sale 80% discount, you can buy it for 250 gems. Breed electric and earth. Breeding time 25 hours. Evolution time 26 hours. Got this one on my fifth attempt with granite golem and citrine peregrin. Prepare for shock fox fails. The egg design is pretty. Good luck everyone.

Name:  IMG_2896.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  101.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2900.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  220.7 KB

Name:  IMG_2902.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  168.5 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2889.jpg 
Views:	1547 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	34264  
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 11-04-16 at 10:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    I like this one!

Executive Chef
    looks like a copy of caturne LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    It is beautiful, only I have no more space in my habitats. I have not yet 80 realm runes to expand again. So I will not know if I'll get it, because I just breeding for bombs. TL please lower the realm runes from 80 on 40 runes, I have so many exclusive animals in my habitats and will not separate from my exclusive animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    looks like a copy of caturne LOL
    I missed that one so looked it up.. You're right, I think I like this one a bit more, but only have 1 space element from spin to win lemurcury sooo it'd be nice if they brought back some of the other elements, I'm missing quite a few that I'd like to have. Do they do a "end of the year" look back where you're able to get animals you may have missed that year? I'd really like some of the Valentine ones (not even sure what year they came out, but matripony is on top of my wish list

Executive Chef
    Looks good but your right about the caturn. Would love an other shot at that so I can fill my space place habitat

Banned
    I think it will breedable as we already have a battle tournament. Though it could be a spin to win. But it's cute. Not sure if I'll go after it because I'm not a big cat fan anx the only cat animal I have in my forest are Felione,Knitten Kitten and Lightning Leapord.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I missed that one so looked it up.. You're right, I think I like this one a bit more, but only have 1 space element from spin to win lemurcury sooo it'd be nice if they brought back some of the other elements, I'm missing quite a few that I'd like to have. Do they do a "end of the year" look back where you're able to get animals you may have missed that year? I'd really like some of the Valentine ones (not even sure what year they came out, but matripony is on top of my wish list
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Looks good but your right about the caturn. Would love an other shot at that so I can fill my space place habitat
    agreed : looks cuter than caturne
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    I've made my mind up. If it's breedable I'll try for it and if it's a spin-to-win, well I'll do that anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried Honey Badger/Electric Elk and got 25 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is an earth/electric with that breeding time! Will post the egg in 25 hours lol 😜

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast