Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cornucobra - 2016 Nov 25

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ckisser View Post
    28 hour hatching and 18 rounds. How can you finish all that in 3 days to get the 750 apples and 15 bonus points? We should get the apples when you win the tournament or just eliminate the rewards completely.
    that's a good question, hahaha..... I rarely finish the 3 days tournaments.....

but you are not obliged to hatch the animal immediately...... you can keep it in your storage....... and hatch it whenever you feel ready....

Just won my first battle tournament !! so happy and now... storybook D:
    DOes anyone thinks that sagittarius quest + battle tournament + storybook is a bit too much to handle? Especially for low lvls like me, I'm 23 now.

Executive Chef
    Lost the tournament, again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Lost the tournament, again
    Oh no, you have a bad luck Silverrain

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh no, you have a bad luck Silverrain
    I do just now and I dnt know why! I seem to do well then it either gets bad or I run out of time. It was a nice animal but not to fussed I guess. I have the 2 Harry Potter snakes and the garland snake 🐍 that I can remember.

Fashion Designer
    I was surprised to win this tournament. I keep loosing the flash tournaments lately. I have a Quake Snake from the first tournament I won, and it is very similar to Cornucobra.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a picture of epic level 15 of the cornucobra ? Mine is a 10 and I just love the way he looks. Was wondering if it's worth all those apples for what may be a minor change

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of epic level 15 of the cornucobra ? Mine is a 10 and I just love the way he looks. Was wondering if it's worth all those apples for what may be a minor change
    Look at post #1 on this thread to see the epic form!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. Was not sure if that was epic or level 10. The cornucopia part is the same so I will keep him at 10

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234