Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Granite Golem: August 26 2016

The Honorable Panda

Granite Golem: August 26 2016

Let this gentle giant be the rock of your Forest! Don?t be intimidated by the Granite Golem in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Yay! Another new legendary! Looks like gem-earth. I was hoping for something prettier than Obsidian Cyclops but I guess gem-earth has a certain type, lol!

Executive Chef
    yes probably Crystal-earth
    looks cuter than Obsidian cyclops
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Hmm... The baby form looks scary o.o I hope you guys keep making more crystal animals

Rhino Keeper
    I heard from this forum quite often that many players successfully bred Ultra Rare animals (Legendary, Treasure, etc) or they are trying to breed new animals. However, I really have difficulty in breeding Super Rare (or sometimes even Rare) animals. In addition, most of my breeding time is reserved for events. It's sometimes frustrating to hear your success stories. The only Gemstone animals I have are Crystal Unicorn (bought from a value pack) and a Grand Unicorn (a prize from the Birthday Event). I do not have a slightest ambition to breed this one.

Banned
    I mean, this ones cute. Sorry

Executive Chef
    Oh my God , I have not even Onyx Direwolf . Now there is such a great Granite Golem , land expansion also slow progress only makes
    I have no place for the habitats because I can not expand fast enough .

I love Obsidian Cylops and I love Granite Golem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I heard from this forum quite often that many players successfully bred Ultra Rare animals (Legendary, Treasure, etc) or they are trying to breed new animals. However, I really have difficulty in breeding Super Rare (or sometimes even Rare) animals. In addition, most of my breeding time is reserved for events. It's sometimes frustrating to hear your success stories. The only Gemstone animals I have are Crystal Unicorn (bought from a value pack) and a Grand Unicorn (a prize from the Birthday Event). I do not have a slightest ambition to breed this one.
    If you keep breeding with your Crystal Unicorn you will breed a Legendary animal, but it's probably going to take several months of trying. Patience is required but you will be rewarded. I didn't breed a Crystal Unicorn until level 49 and I used Planther/Glacial Griffin, if that helps anyone.

Treasure animals are no longer available through breeding and must be purchased with gems in the Market.

To stay on topic, this one creeps me out. I don't like the hominid resembling creatures, but good luck to those that do. 😄

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    If you keep breeding with your Crystal Unicorn you will breed a Legendary animal, but it's probably going to take several months of trying. Patience is required but you will be rewarded. I didn't breed a Crystal Unicorn until level 49 and I used Planther/Glacial Griffin, if that helps anyone.

Treasure animals are no longer available through breeding and must be purchased with gems in the Market.

To stay on topic, this one creeps me out. I don't like the hominid resembling creatures, but good luck to those that do. ��
    Thank you for your response and encouragement. Although I do not claim myself an advanced player, I'am an active player and current at Level 96. I have no problem at all in completing all the events and I am good at the battle tournament. Thus, I found it's much easier to win prize animals than breeding. I only do active breeding if it's required by the event. For example, for the Virgo Goal Line Event, I will actively breed Water and Nature until I get an Aquatter in order to win a Virgo.

Farm Supplier
    I'm 57 level and I can't even breed the unicorn, and all of my free breeding time (not in the event) is only for trying to breed this stupid horned horse... It's gonna be years, before I'll breed legendary, and I like this golem. My only 3 ultra rares are from two storybooks and the torch bearer, my spins from the past few wheels are coins and tiles... I have this weird feeling, that this game hates me...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast