Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    Do things like the kingdom inn come fully built? Otherwise, how do you build them? Thank you

Oh I see this was answered in an earlier post. Enjoy your shopping, everyone!
    Last edited by caron7; 11-25-16 at 05:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I really want Golden Mine... sadly my gems only 124. Spent a lot in spooky event. Cry...

Now I only can buy flower power Ali. So sad...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I really want Golden Mine... sadly my gems only 124. Spent a lot in spooky event. Cry...

Now I only can buy flower power Ali. So sad...
    There is a sale. Can you afford the $15.99 for 530 gems. If you don't get one this time I am sure they will have them on sale again. S8 have sales on gems often. Don't be sad.
    Last edited by Ki250; 11-25-16 at 06:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This sale was great. There is only 1 thing I did not get and won't have the money for till monday.......cyber monday. Idk how long this sale is but plz have the gold mine on cyber monday. This is my first year playing did they have a sale like this last year? Does anyone remember how long it lasted and did they do anything for cyber monday.....thanks......

Executive Chef
    Is the item that drop gold troll coins on sale at all?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    That is the beastbane display. If I remember correctly it cost 400 gems. The gold troll tokens are in my opinion a rare drop. Princess Lorelei Fountain drops them too but you need to have two sapphires to build it.

Executive Chef
    There's an Elevenite Stag for sale, any ideas what it drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    There is a sale. Can you afford the $15.99 for 530 gems. If you don't get one this time I am sure they will have them on sale again. S8 have sales on gems often. Don't be sad.
    That sale is not showing up... the only sale I got is the one with golden ring, curtains and autumn beam... hopefully gems sales will be there before Black Friday sale expired.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    This sale was great. There is only 1 thing I did not get and won't have the money for till monday.......cyber monday. Idk how long this sale is but plz have the gold mine on cyber monday. This is my first year playing did they have a sale like this last year? Does anyone remember how long it lasted and did they do anything for cyber monday.....thanks......
    I dont remember any about sale on Cyber Monday...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Beastbane Display... I bought it at normal price. 400 gems. So I dont know if they sale it or not... maybe if you search under decoration tab? The Gold drop though is rare drop. But not very rare drop. I already have it about 3 months and I have 31 gold troll coins already. If you find it under sale, well its better that gold mine I think.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast