Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

I got a gold mine, flower power ali, elven stag and speckled sheep. Yay!

Does anyone know what the raccoon drops? Also, I'm interested in the Kingdom Inn because the description says it drops limited edition items! Does anyone know what kind of things it drops besides earth wisps?

ETA: I went ahead and got a faerie ali too. It cost more than I'd like, but I excuse it by telling myself "It's a one-time offer!"
    Last edited by FrostedThings; 11-25-16 at 05:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I don't see some of the items in my market like fairy statue, sundial etc. maybe it's because I already have them??
    that's correct. if you can only have 1 of the offered buildings/deco in ur kingdom.. it's not offered to player. if we can have more than what we own.. it's offered.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ebenezermac View Post
    What's better gold mine or sir hamlet?
    no doubt here.. the gold mine is better.
    it's one of it's kind.. gives something gold everyday, also jewels, glimmerdust. there are also rare drops like hedges, arches and other nice stuff you usually buy for gems.
    sir Hamlet, even if so cute.. drops are ordinary.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot Ki and Moon.
    I bought a Pink and a Faerie. ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I got a gold mine, flower power ali, elven stag and speckled sheep. Yay!

Does anyone know what the raccoon drops? Also, I'm interested in the Kingdom Inn because the description says it drops limited edition items! Does anyone know what kind of things it drops besides earth wisps?
    I've had the Inn for years.. and honestly I've seen only EarthWisps. It's a regular daily supply of 1, with 22hrs timer.
    Unless the drops will be changed with these sales, I haven't seen limited edition items.

Instead.. Limited edition items may drop from the GoldMines that are also on sale.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bebit****puneper0864213579 View Post
    I purchased 2 golden mines and kingdom inn, still debating about a few other things.

I'm on android and i don't have sir Hamlet. What are his usual drops? Sir P drops are mostly truffles and bacon or water so i need to know about this Sir Hamlet.( 250 gems is a fair price?)

Another question is about Faerie alicorn and Flower power alicorn and the energy drops. What would you choose ?
    Sir Hamlets drops are more or less like Sir P's. 250gems in my personal opinion is a bit expensive BUT he's ever so cute! The price however may be high as it has never been offered on sale. It's a possibility to catch up on prizes from missed events.
    Both FaerieAli and FlowerAli are both daily alis.. with timer 22hrs and drops are both from normal 4 to rare 100 energy. FlowerAli drops also petals.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    that's correct. if you can only have 1 of the offered buildings/deco in ur kingdom.. it's not offered to player. if we can have more than what we own.. it's offered.
    It looks like the clock tower would've let me buy two because there was another green check mark after I bought the first one. At 50 gems maybe I should've tried!

Rhino Keeper
    Ive looked at the lists in the hub... Can't seem to find if the clock tower is JUST a deco or if it has any drops?! Does anyone know?

Executive Chef
    This is better than Christmas!!! 3 pink alis because I have always swooned over them in other kingdoms, a full energy Ali and my second gold mine!!! *happy dance*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Ive looked at the lists in the hub... Can't seem to find if the clock tower is JUST a deco or if it has any drops?! Does anyone know?
    In the inventory guide! has drops...

Now if only I could get my game to open! Servers must be going nuts!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast