Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    I don't see some of the items in my market like fairy statue, sundial etc. maybe it's because I already have them??

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone explain me what are the differences between all these Alicorns : Flower Power Alicorn (100 Gems), Faerie Alicorn and Pink Alicorn (125 Gems), , Glimmered Alicorn (250 Gems) and Alicorn (300 Gems) ?

What do they drop ? Energy, or anything else ?

And how long between the drops ? Daily, once a week , ...

Thanks a lot ;-)
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 11-25-16 at 01:11 PM.

Farm Supplier
    What's better gold mine or sir hamlet?

Rhino Keeper
    I want to buy the castle garden. It says in the market it is level 8. I am not going to buy it if it is not already built. Can one of the moderators confirm this.

I purchased 2 golden mines and kingdom inn, still debating about a few other things.

I'm on android and i don't have sir Hamlet. What are his usual drops? Sir P drops are mostly truffles and bacon or water so i need to know about this Sir Hamlet.( 250 gems is a fair price?)

Another question is about Faerie alicorn and Flower power alicorn and the energy drops. What would you choose ?
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bebit****puneper0864213579 View Post
    I purchased 2 golden mines and kingdom inn, still debating about a few other things.

I'm on android and i don't have sir Hamlet. What are his usual drops? Sir P drops are mostly truffles and bacon or water so i need to know about this Sir Hamlet.( 250 gems is a fair price?)

Another question is about Faerie alicorn and Flower power alicorn and the energy drops. What would you choose ?
    sir hamlet is just sir piggleworth in baby form I bought one faerie alicorn for variety then dumped all my gems on flower power type cause it's cheap lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I don't see some of the items in my market like fairy statue, sundial etc. maybe it's because I already have them??
    I just bought one of each and they're no longer listed in my market now either.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops... 2 alicorns, 1 pink ali and the clocktower! Yaaaaay! <3

Rhino Keeper
    so far i have bought.. bijou, flare and matrix dragons. faerie and pink ali. kingdom inn, sundial, raccoon, clocktower, festival spire....
    i need more room in my kingdom now. i still want the pergola but no room. time to rearrange! again!

Executive Chef
    Woohoo, gold mine and faerie Ali! Don't know why I missed out on the faerie Ali and got the faerie sheep instead but now the Alicorn collection is complete!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast