Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Rune market has some limited edition stuff. Mainly stag and speckled sheep

New Resident
    I got the Inn. It was fully built. Super happy so I then got the castle garden, it said level 8 but it came unbuilt and requires items from a past event . The only way to build it is with more gems. Could this be a mistake? It seems it saying it was level 8 implies it is already built and at level 8, Bummed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    Fyi, bought the castle gardens, lvl 8. Doesn't come built?! Going to leave a bug
    Oh no.... I was going to buy that and the kingdom inn but really don't want to build. Yes I'm lazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    The statue,spire, sundial are deco only and have huge footprints. If your crowded on space. You'll have to store them
    Thanks for the info! I do like the statue and sundial but yes, I'm far from fully expanded and somewhat short on space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks.... I was wondering because the prices are so different among all of the every day alicorns.
    Hahaha, yeah it's confusing. I was really tempted by the Glimmeregg one as it's soooo pretty but I got the full energy ones instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    Fyi, bought the castle gardens, lvl 8. Doesn't come built?! Going to leave a bug
    Quote Originally Posted by vcrsrp View Post
    I got the Inn. It was fully built. Super happy so I then got the castle garden, it said level 8 but it came unbuilt and requires items from a past event . The only way to build it is with more gems. Could this be a mistake? It seems it saying it was level 8 implies it is already built and at level 8, Bummed.
    I just bought it too and the same thing happened. I hope that it's a mistake and can be fixed because I also assumed it was fully built based on it saying level 8. Because otherwise, I would have gotten something else with those gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Hahaha, yeah it's confusing. I was really tempted by the Glimmeregg one as it's soooo pretty but I got the full energy ones instead.
    Yeah I might just get a few more flower power Ali's instead of the pink, they're only 100 gems and drop red petals.

Farm Supplier
    Need some help here.First, I do not see the gold mine for sale - where should I look for it (I looked under buildings). Second, do all Alis drop energy? I am not familiar with some of them, so not sure what they do. Thanks

I have a problem with castle gardens too... I hope its just a glitch and is going to be fixed soon because right now I cannot even store it... -.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronirp View Post
    Need some help here.First, I do not see the gold mine for sale - where should I look for it (I looked under buildings). Second, do all Alis drop energy? I am not familiar with some of them, so not sure what they do. Thanks
    The Golden Mine is listed under decorations. Yes, all of the daily alicorns drop 4-100 energy daily. I've gotten 100 energy from my flower power Ali's more often than the other varieties. But they all have the potential to drop 100 energy rarely.

FYI - the pink alicorn will be a baby and has to be fed for a week before being useful. All the other daily alicorns are fully grown at the time of purchase.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 11-25-16 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Add'l. Info

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast