Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    Pink alicorn is mine! 😍

Ooh, so many things I want. Especially pleased for a chance to get the Faerie Alicorn and the Castle Gardens. I might have to seriously consider buying some gems to supplement what I have saved!

And does anyone know if the fire faerie statue, hummingbird sundial, and festival spire are deco only? Or do they have drops? I couldn't find them in the inventory guide.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to know how long we have for this sale if it is only today or all weekend thru cyber monday?? need to know if i should run out and buy itunes for gems haha as well as could there please be a gem sale like every other normal day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I mostly get 1 golden apple ( this is most common drop from mine); also nugets and golden eggs
    I need the apples, I have enough that drops eggs.

Fashion Designer
    What do the glimmeregg and pink alicorns drop besides energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    Ooh, so many things I want. Especially pleased for a chance to get the Faerie Alicorn and the Castle Gardens. I might have to seriously consider buying some gems to supplement what I have saved!

And does anyone know if the fire faerie statue, hummingbird sundial, and festival spire are deco only? Or do they have drops? I couldn't find them in the inventory guide.
    The statue,spire, sundial are deco only and have huge footprints. If your crowded on space. You'll have to store them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    I would love to know how long we have for this sale if it is only today or all weekend thru cyber monday?? need to know if i should run out and buy itunes for gems haha as well as could there please be a gem sale like every other normal day
    I would go with the fact it's Black Friday and one day only. I'm not sure. I can't remember last year. I would get them today just to be sure. They can change the offers on different days too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    What do the glimmeregg and pink alicorns drop besides energy?
    I don't know about the Glimmeregg one but the Pink has a rare chance of dropping 50 and 100 energy

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Fyi, bought the castle gardens, lvl 8. Doesn't come built?! Going to leave a bug

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I don't know about the Glimmeregg one but the Pink has a rare chance of dropping 50 and 100 energy
    Thanks.... I was wondering because the prices are so different among all of the every day alicorns.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast