Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. Contemplating spending the rest of my gems on a 3rd gold mine�� Just bought 2 from saving forever for this weekend sale. But it will wipe me out unless I totally splurge on a $35 gem purchase so I can buy lots of other goodies. lol. My husband might get pretty mad if he knew that. Lol Hmmmm thinking thinking. And I have 2 accounts! Crazy addiction!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Completed the shopping list*
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1371146

I think I got them all now
    Thanks Shibuy.. lovely list and pictures as usual

Just adding drops:
    Castle Garden: various, at the moment... mushrooms, mermaid scales, petals, coins, xps
    Kingdom Inn: earthwisp, coins, xps

And noticed the WeddingAli has a cap of *one and only* as was not offered in sales to me, but I do have one. All other Alis were in the sales.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Dragon Matrix just handed me over 2Gems.. he must have heard I went on a BlackFriday shopping spree! Good guy!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thanks Shibuy.. lovely list and pictures as usual

Just adding drops:
    Castle Garden: various, at the moment... mushrooms, mermaid scales, petals, coins, xps
    Kingdom Inn: earthwisp, coins, xps

And noticed the WeddingAli has a cap of *one and only* as was not offered in sales to me, but I do have one. All other Alis were in the sales.
    Thanks, did not think about the caps. But yes a few have a cap: Festival Spire, Fire Faerie Statue, Harvest Pergola, Hummingbird Sundial, Sir Hamlet, Wedding Alicorn
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    It would've completed my wish list if we would've had the gnomes for all the characters and the Dragon Bones and the snake charmer. Hopefully this Black Friday sale will leave most of us optimistic for the future of the game. I for one can't wait to see more of the Agnes, Belladonna, the Elves, & the Faeries' storylines. To be honest I'm tired of buying stuff, my kingdom is packed and I want more expansions. But I'm willing to wait as long as the story continues. That's what has always attracted me MOST to CS. I even miss all of the Baron's meddling.

And of course I wish the Love SHACK will return in 2017. But I seriously doubt that's happening.

Rhino Keeper
    All in all, this was a fantastic sale. I am very happy indeed with all the purchases. The only item on my wish list is sir Hamlet but the price was exorbitant when compared with other things. But I guess if I had everything in my kingdom, I would have no reason to play.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a couple of alis and the gold mine (i didn't even know it existed before). Now I hope they change the sale for cyber Monday since I really want the spellbound bloom and beastbane.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It was origionally released along with the flare and matrix dragons in an event called Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns. I leveled up a day or two into it and it was the first event I completed back in 2014.
    The dragons have very useful drops including occasional energy (5) and gems (2)

Link to the event info:
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871
    Thanks so much, I don't have any of those dragons and I was playing then so something must have happened that I missed the event. Glad to have him now wish I knew why I missed it though as I rarely miss events. Could have been a personal problem that took me away for a little, oh well, real life stinks sometimes lol. Of the three he is the best though, just wish I didn't have to spend so many gems! Glad I had them though!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Just talked the hubs into letting me spend a little more money so got another pink Ali and the kingdom inn. I really must stop with the pink Ali's now. I have 4. Hahahahahahahahahaha!! So you can see how much I have been coveting them in other kingdoms!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I believe it was Katt who confirmed the drops are the same as the forest and autumn stag. There's more info on the elvenite stag in the Elf/Elven Outpost thread.

Ps. I'm sorry you're disappointed in the golden mine, but I do think it was a good purchase and you'll be happy with it. I'm doing more trades for gems since I got it, it really helps them to add up! And maybe (fingers crossed) the beastbane will go on sale again sometime in the future....maybe during a monster hunt (hint, hint S8 lol)
    What do the forest and autumn stag drop?