Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My list is from S8, so I'd go with that as the exhaustive list. No troll tokens...

Original post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1305502

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Castle Gardens issue is resolved. If you bought it in the unbuilt state, just tap "build" to complete it. No parts required. Sorry about the hiccup!

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Just got on to tell everyone that the Gardens thing is all better, but S8 beat me to it! Thanks for the great Sale!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm not from S8 but this is the description from Spiritwind's inventory guide

Found here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025268

I've had one since the last time they went on sale in the market, and it's never dropped a troll token. I wish it would!
    Lorelies fountain (mentioned in earlier posts) does drop gold troll tokens, but only during monster hunting seasons, and even then, they are rare drops.
    Grr I wish I knew that. I looked at the post from page 8 of this thread and it says troll token so I bought it, I would've bought the other one if I knew this. Now my gems are all gone and gem packs are too expensive to buy today, most are only 10-20% off.

I thought the post on page 8 was taken from the official game guide.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Castle Gardens issue is resolved. If you bought it in the unbuilt state, just tap "build" to complete it. No parts required. Sorry about the hiccup!
    Thanks for getting it fixed and the sale! :-)

Since it's been fixed, is there a way to close the support request I sent in this afternoon?

thank you for the fix !!!!! this thing is so pretty , always wanted it now its time too redecorate.!

thank you again , ignore my ticket please

Executive Chef
    GOLD MINE.. just a confirm.
    I have 3.. months now and collect all 3 everyday.
    Confirm that NO troll coins!
    It drops nice valuable things, maybe the best drops in my kingdom, but never TrollCoins.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    This BlackFriday sale is memorable! Thanking S8 for this possibility and offers. It's a WOW! sale. Gives the possibility to many players to catch up on useful event prizes they have missed in the past. Well done!

Just one tiny bitty question.. not that I'm unsatisfied, but just wondering looking at the variety of the offers made. How come the so much requested Love Shack is missing?

It's not only a valuable piece in the game.. but also part of it as a Castle Adventure for those who have it still exists.
    Seems it's true the rumors I've read in the past that this building has been destroyed?
    Does sound like a false rumor and seems impossible to be true, but what is the truth?
    Any older/experienced players have an idea where it disappeared to?

I don't think it's because there is the possibility of creating too many Alis anymore. I have never seen a sale with so many Alis offered in all my years of play! Alis are everwhere, all types, at all prices, practically with no limits (or limits are so high its satisfying anyway) offered to ALL who wishes to spend and collect.

One piece of the CS puzzle IS missing.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    GOLD MINE.. just a confirm.
    I have 3.. months now and collect all 3 everyday.
    Confirm that NO troll coins!
    It drops nice valuable things, maybe the best drops in my kingdom, but never TrollCoins.
    Thank you for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This BlackFriday sale is memorable! Thanking S8 for this possibility and offers. It's a WOW! sale. Gives the possibility to many players to catch up on useful event prizes they have missed in the past. Well done!

Just one tiny bitty question.. not that I'm unsatisfied, but just wondering looking at the variety of the offers made. How come the so much requested Love Shack is missing?

It's not only a valuable piece in the game.. but also part of it as a Castle Adventure for those who have it still exists.
    Seems it's true the rumors I've read in the past that this building has been destroyed?
    Does sound like a false rumor and seems impossible to be true, but what is the truth?
    Any older/experienced players have an idea where it disappeared to?

I don't think it's because there is the possibility of creating too many Alis anymore. I have never seen a sale with so many Alis offered in all my years of play! Alis are everwhere, all types, at all prices, practically with no limits (or limits are so high its satisfying anyway) offered to ALL who wishes to spend and collect.

One piece of the CS puzzle IS missing.

I absolutely agree with everything said here. I think resource items and crafting buildings from past events should be offered once in awhile for gem purchase!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast