Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: November 23, 2016

Executive Chef

Update info added to first page as well

Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    When was the yogurt oven released? I didn't even know there is one till I read your post! Can't believe how I missed that... I was reading weekly update posts every Tuesday

Bought 3 Hawaiian and 3 Yogurt ovens. The dishes are cute but I think I won't cook them till next summer. Still waiting to see what S8 would offer for black friday!
    You spent 15 gems on the yogurt ovens that are going to yield only 12 gems, you lose! Not a good investment. Not sure about the Hawaiian oven yet as per gems awarded for each recipe. I bought one yogurt oven when it came out, almost done with all three recipes for the 12 gem reward. So I gain 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesAllNightDiner View Post
    You spent 15 gems on the yogurt ovens that are going to yield only 12 gems, you lose! Not a good investment. Not sure about the Hawaiian oven yet as per gems awarded for each recipe. I bought one yogurt oven when it came out, almost done with all three recipes for the 12 gem reward. So I gain 7.
    Well, I don't cook for getting gems. I like to have a variety of season or theme approporate food in my bakery. Making it feel like a real bakery LOL. I have enough gems to waste so losing a few isn't big deal I wish the recepies in the Hawaii oven could be more "tropical" though. You know, wild flowers, crazy amount of tropical fruits... The yogurt machine recepies are good

Edit: Still curious to know which update brought the yogurt oven? Trying to figure out how I missed it?

Executive Chef
    Sometime around October this year if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Here is the link.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ber-2016/page3

Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    Well, I don't cook for getting gems. I like to have a variety of season or theme approporate food in my bakery. Making it feel like a real bakery LOL. I have enough gems to waste so losing a few isn't big deal I wish the recepies in the Hawaii oven could be more "tropical" though. You know, wild flowers, crazy amount of tropical fruits... The yogurt machine recepies are good

Edit: Still curious to know which update brought the yogurt oven? Trying to figure out how I missed it?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I really like the chair, lol.

Executive Chef
    thanks as always, pcabral!

i'll probably get 2 ovens (again, next summer). i too consider the food part of the decor!

i think the decor's not too badly priced. not great, but if i got the beach day or the surfs up on my 2nd try at a hawaiian crate, i'd be pretty happy with it. glad the rest of it is for coins, wish the walls were too!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why they have become so fascinated with gem ovens either.

I think the prices for the tables and chairs are outrageous for the way they look, and gems for an oven is not right. Not everyone can afford to buy gems. I was hoping for some new Thanksgiving decorations but guess not. I'm thinking about not playing much longer if things don't improve.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    thanks as always, pcabral!

i'll probably get 2 ovens (again, next summer). i too consider the food part of the decor!

i think the decor's not too badly priced. not great, but if i got the beach day or the surfs up on my 2nd try at a hawaiian crate, i'd be pretty happy with it. glad the rest of it is for coins, wish the walls were too!

You're welcome glad to. I didn't buy gem ovens before but the last two were too cute to pass up. I got only one of each oven though just for decor purposes since I think they're cute.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstone1lady View Post
    I think the prices for the tables and chairs are outrageous for the way they look, and gems for an oven is not right. Not everyone can afford to buy gems. I was hoping for some new Thanksgiving decorations but guess not. I'm thinking about not playing much longer if things don't improve.

Still got the tables and chairs since at least they're for coins, was a gem heavy update I admit. BS is a free game to play but for longevity it's why there is so many gem items to keep it going, but at least we get 2-3 appliances a month that are for coins with goals included. So at least players that can't do or don't like gem ovens can buy coin ovens instead.

Farm Supplier
    Oh its summer again i didnt know....

If we have some players that has summer still there is plenty of summer items. I cant find any winter items to decorate with at all.
    At least bring back the old winter items then. Very disappointing release. I will not use any of it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast