Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: November 23, 2016

Cute! Just disappointed at the timing of release during holiday season! Like others, I will save this for next year! (And yes--thanks for some color diversity in BS--hopefully there's more to come!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grannysj View Post
    Cute! Just disappointed at the timing of release during holiday season!
    My sentiments exactly. Really cute, and I love having another round pink table with a tablecloth, but I had hoped for something with autumn or holiday colors. Ah well, on to Christmas decor! This one will be appreciated when summer comes.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling S8 is just working through a backlog of finished releases and not actually coming up with anything new? Like this one could have been done last winter, but didn't "make the cut" at the time? Maybe it's just me, but it would explain the seemingly random Alice goals and this one.
    I wouldn't doubt it. Alice in Wonderland was an event theme in RS2 awhile back -- sometime last spring, I believe. I wonder whether this had intended to coincide with that event, or whether repeating that theme here was an easier option than coming up with a new one. Either way, they put work in redoing the art, and it was well-done, so I'm not complaining. But the thought did enter my mind when I first saw it over here.
    Last edited by MissCeara; 11-23-16 at 08:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Where are the 2013 thanksgiving goals???? Annoying you put them in Restaurant Story and not Bakery Story!!! I hope you release it with update!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Where are the 2013 thanksgiving goals???? Annoying you put them in Restaurant Story and not Bakery Story!!! I hope you release it with update!!
    Yes! Please! RS got a sale and rerelease of goals for thanksgiving and yet bakery didn't! How is that fair at all?! s8, Where is your logic!??!?!

Executive Chef
    I wish we could get the Turkey oven.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    The best thing about it is that there are finally people of color in the decorations. This I LOVE! Other than that, the update is nice, but not feeling a summery, beach theme at this time of the year.

Fashion Designer
    NO goals and OVERPRICED decorations. s8, why are you favouring restaurant story?

Rhino Keeper
    Appliance for gems

Fashion Designer
    Also! If it wasn't worse enough, we get a 5-gem appliance and restaurant gets one for coins. ridiculous. Black Friday better make up for this train wreck.

Executive Chef
    Kinda glad the oven is for gems. I don't want summery dishes yet. No thanksgiving goals? Boooooooooo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast