Thread: Double charge of the Obelisk

Rhino Keeper

Double charge of the Obelisk

Help!!! The last two times i crafted the gold bar instead of paying 100k coins the game took 200k coins each 😭 I didn't know what happened to my money the first time I was like how can I just lose 100k coins? I know what happened now. I crafted another gold bar now and instead of paying 100k the game took 200k 😭😭 . I want my coins back, please!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Help!!! The last two times i crafted the gold bar instead of paying 100k coins the game took 200k coins each �� I didn't know what happened to my money the first time I was like how can I just lose 100k coins? I know what happened now. I crafted another gold bar now and instead of paying 100k the game took 200k ���� . I want my coins back, please!!!
    I'm going to move your post to the Bugs forum so your issue can be looked at by a Community Manager.

Rhino Keeper

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm going to move your post to the Bugs forum so your issue can be looked at by a Community Manager.

Thanks a lot!
    Also I want to add that the first two times I crafted the gold bar I didn't have more than 200k coins and I was charged 100k everything was fine than I wanted to wait to craft the other ones when I have at least 200k so that I'd still have 100k in case after crafting.