Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: White Bengal Dragon - 30 Rounds - Nov 22, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    So over this game. Really wondering why I even play anymore. 16 losses to Immortal, 5 losses to Light Mother, and so far, 4 losses to White Bengal. There is nothing fun about this. It's stressful and annoying. And I read on another thread that a person made it past the tournament and while on the battles for the tales, ran into Huntress in the arena!

Farm Supplier
    I am not sure how many times I tried to defeat immortal - used champion,diamond (both at 15), metal,chronicler - all of these at least 2-3 times and several other dragons. Just cannot seem to defeat this one!

Rhino Keeper
    infinity level 15 did the trick for me....bm...hope it helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ronirp View Post
    I am not sure how many times I tried to defeat immortal - used champion,diamond (both at 15), metal,chronicler - all of these at least 2-3 times and several other dragons. Just cannot seem to defeat this one!
    my infinity 15 took him out with bm...hope it helps

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    my infinity 15 took him out with bm...hope it helps
    Unfortunately, I do not have an infinity.... Very frustrating

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    This may help some with getting past the champions in this tournament, Firestorm Lvl 10. Stop laughing! I know this seems a weird choice but it does work.
    This is true. Firestorm can be very effective against later round chumpions (misspelled on purpose). Lately I've been picking dragons that would shock me if they win as opposed to using my ineffective high level diamonds.

Farm Supplier
    Glad not the only one highly frustrated with this game, dragons that have won in the past just not performing,battles being repeated after I won and can't even visit and post on neighbours walls,even after re installing! Now to top it off can't get past immortal! Aaahh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelnan View Post
    Glad not the only one highly frustrated with this game, dragons that have won in the past just not performing,battles being repeated after I won and can't even visit and post on neighbours walls,even after re installing! Now to top it off can't get past immortal! Aaahh!!!
    Try Land worm,he's one of my strongest fighter's against Champion's since I can't seem to yet breed the elusive diamond (゙ `-?)/

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I was doing great until I encountered Inquisitor. I've lost 17 times now. I wouldn't be so stressed about it if not for the fact that I'm also on chapter 5 of the dragon tale event and need to win 3 battles. Is there a particular color I should try against this beast?

Executive Chef
    Finished the tournament earlier today. The white Bengal went down wit my level 10 Aurora after Little Hero couldn't get the job done.

Good luck to everyone still trying!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast