Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: White Bengal Dragon - 30 Rounds - Nov 22, 2016

Executive Chef
    this is ridiculous....I mean,I'm batteling Immortal like all day long,I have so many losses,lost (among others) with Air 15 twice and just buy mistake I took Air 10 in arena,and Immortal drop dead.......i'm so reliefed
    ok.....4 more to go,ahhh omg...this one was really hard for me.

Fashion Designer
    These Tournaments are becoming ridiculous! Still stuck on Immortal! If Level 15 Ultra Rares can't beat high level Champions even after several times there is a problem. It is not only unbridled greed to force you to buy gold but it is also beyond frustrating and no fun!...especially for a Super Rare! Seriously thinking of quitting this game... OK, rant over...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    this is ridiculous....I mean,I'm batteling Immortal like all day long,I have so many losses,lost (among others) with Air 15 twice and just buy mistake I took Air 10 in arena,and Immortal drop dead.......i'm so reliefed
    ok.....4 more to go,ahhh omg...this one was really hard for me.
    I took him out with Sunlight, he has an edge as unbreedable. He took out Corrupt Stalwart, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't beat Inquisitor. Beat metal 15 4 times. Infinity 15 4 times. Tried chronicler 14 and Air 12 as suggested by others. Getting really sick of this. Any ideas??

Fashion Designer
    Bengal won't go down for me. Lost lvl 15 skeletal knight twice, warrior prince, rainbow sentinel and lvl 13 surprise and little hero..... this tournament has been tough

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished. Little Hero is definitely MVP of the game. Took down the light mother and then a single hit knocked out the white Bengal. 8 gold used to speed up last 2 battles. Best of luck to you all still fighting on ☺

Rhino Keeper
    R20. Little Hero bM > Inquisitor
    R24. Warrior Princess bM > Corrupt Stalwart
    R26. Autumn lv6 bM > Immortal (finally after 2 days)

Hope it helps someone... :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I'm with you there. My diamond goes back in the spa right after she loses. I think im going on 11 losses? It's real irritating that the put so many champs in this tourney, we still have light mother to face in round 29
    For me immortal went down to diamond L15 B ko ..... But lost a few first
    For when you get there Light mother went down to valiant L15 B Ko first attempt , yup I was surprised as well
    Might help maybe
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    FURIOUS with this game! I have now lost 12 times to Immortal. Except that I won 3 battles ago. I won with Infinity 15 Mm. The game gave me a sapling, ran the entire length of the hour-long timer to get to the next battle, and DID NOT require my Infinity to visit the spa. I get back after an hour and I'm on Immortal again. Seriously hate this game. Storm8, if you're going to jack with players, code for these shiesty tactics, and count the dragon used as having WON THE ROUND (i.e. doesn't require the spa), at least don't make us wait an hour to find out.

Lost: Infinity 15 mmm (x2) & bbb, Metal 15 bbb & mmm, Passion 12 mmm & bbb & bmm, White Glass 13 mmb, Prime Eternal 7 mmm, Diamond 11 bbm, Forgefather 14 mmb

If this tournament takes so long it interferes with my battle requirements for the tales tomorrow, I'm deleting this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    I see some people using a magic hit to take dragons down but other only use bash ever. Is there really a difference that would make one more effective than the other? Hope everyone is nice and full of turkey btw 
    Check out this thread for more info. I really think it does make a difference, and not regarding highly annoying-game-deleting-inducing tournament champs, paying attention to whether I use bash/magic (and figuring our when one or the other is better) has helped improve my battle success rate.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast