Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Huntress Dragon Tale

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    When is the last day to start?
    I would really like to know this too. The pop up doesn't have any info at all
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    The benefit from Frostwolf in this is that it can start questing immediately for Frozen Runes!

We also need 3 small red stones for crafting.
    Thanks for that!! Was seriously considering spending almost 300 gold to get him (I can't ever finish world events since the increase). Am so glad I didn't!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    The benefit from Frostwolf in this is that it can start questing immediately for Frozen Runes!

We also need 3 small red stones for crafting.
    I had a feeling that would be the case

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Thanks for that!! Was seriously considering spending almost 300 gold to get him (I can't ever finish world events since the increase). Am so glad I didn't!
    Ditto.. Especially with black Friday coming up I didn't want to waste the gold.. Thankfully I didn't..

Banned
    Anyone who is doing chapters early can you please let us know what measurement of food is required and how many frost axes are required in chapter 6. Thanks in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for Fuzzy, so I could be ahead, and got Elder. This never happens to me, that was kind of nice. Thank you Dragon Story game luck!
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I want to know when this force starts too. Normally events start on a Tuesday or Friday and ends on a Tuesday. If it's runs like it's supposed to then I'm expecting it to force start Thursday (to which it would end next Tuesday) but I could be wrong.
    As far as the food requirement goes, I see it's only 210,175 because there's only one dragon to raise through 6 chapters thankfully.

Executive Chef
    I went ahead and started it, so I'll end on Monday next week - hopefully get the tourney done quickly and not have that get in the way of the last battles needed to complete this. Fingers crossed!

I did the food math and I got 210,175 foods needed. I currently have 83,461 so I'll probably start it thursday or friday. I'm glad it's only 1 dragon needed! This is nice!
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I did the food math and I got 210,175 foods needed. I currently have 83,461 so I'll probably start it thursday or friday. I'm glad it's only 1 dragon needed! This is nice!
    Me too! I have 133k of food and went ahead and started. I have food boosts from bingo I can use to get more food and with the days off, I can plant and collect every hour while battling too. Perfect timing for my schedule. And we can get another champ type, super excited about that!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast