Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Huntress Dragon Tale

I'm done spending any gold or cash on this game. The last Dragon Tales, I raised my Crypt Dragon to level 14, (spending 40 gold on apples) got the message I got the favor, and then the event expired. I tried crafting the second dragon, to find I didn't have the fourth favor. I opened a ticket, and they said I didn't finish in time, so I was out of luck. It didn't matter that the game has been constantly glitching since they added the Bingo adventure league.

I have the first dragon crafting, and that is all I'll be doing this tale. The constant game closing, the poor customer service, just leads to me seriously considering deleting the game completely.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished. Huntress on the nest. Only gold spent was to speed up last battles. Whew

Executive Chef
    Finished on my main account an hour ago. My son just finished at the expense of winning the battle tournament - he stopped early to make sure he didn't get stuck on an all day long opponent. He's picking that back up now.

My second account is going to be close. I'm starting the door in 3 minutes, have 1 more hour left to get the last couple of axes. The door will be done at 8:30, and I have two videos ready to speed up the battles. Fingers crossed but I want to get in bed by 10. Ugh, might be out gold to speed up the last battle if all goes like I planned in my head. I got a late start because I was short on food to get my dragon to a 14 (the last bite) - thankfully I raided both sides of the mine and had 3 of the 2x boosts left to plant upgrapes quickly. I totally miscounted the food, stupid mistake.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm I just realized I cannot complete this Tales, I was on holidays with patchy internet and I thought I could catch up missing a day and being behind with the early days, until I saw that this is a day event. Not impressed at all with this and have been stuck on the Inquisitor in the tourney so no chance now.
    I cannot believe S8 would do a short event during a major US holiday, although I am not US based and happened to be on holidays as a coincidence. Of course I am peeved at the moment but Tales is the last thing remaining in DS that I am able to complete, as Leaderboard, Community even Tournaments have been impossible to gain the last individual prize, take away Tales from me and I will walk from this game, which I admit is zero loss to S8 but it hurts that this is what they seem to have done to many players. I will of course let a bit of time heal this little woulnd and will eagerly await the next Tales to see if this trend continues but really unless you are a player that reads forums to plan ahead, which I consider a bit of a *****, or willing to spend gold I do not think Tales as designed lets players have a realistic chance of completing them.

Executive Chef
    finished tales 1-2h ago timing was very short !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Starting with more than 2 million apples, this tale would make a dent on my stash, but for the champ, it's worth it. The problem now is not food, but the tourney. Immortal is not going down. On chapter 4 atm, tomorrow would be chapter 5 which require 3 battles.

I need to bring down immortal before it affect my progress on the tale. No ADIPPS to help me and tried almost all suggestions. Doing random draws atm.

Currently waiting to do chapter 6. So far it's been going smoothly. I've got 3 scaleypears planted (hopefully that'll be enough for the axes) & I'll start crafting the door later on. I didn't progress further in the tournament for the sake of the tales so I hope the battles will go smoothly tomorrow. I've got enough food to get my ice giant to level 14 & more than enough frozen things for the door (I might've done too many quests for those but I'd rather have them & not need them than need them & not have them).

Executive Chef
    Just finished on my second account, I spent 22 gold to get a champ on that island, totally worth it. I was short 1 frozen thing, oops (14 gold) and sped up 2 battles (8 gold). The egg is on the nest!

It was harder battling on this account, I didn't do the tourney in order to stay on low level dragons to complete this. Then add in looking up all the battles and trying to color match them up with older, lower level adult dragons, wow, I won't take my champs for grampnted on the main game again.

Good luck and have fun to everyone still making their way through. I get until the next update to jus chill, breed and organize my dragons/habitats. Tales over, tourney finished. Working on my diamond hybrids for the next seven days.

Does anyone else happen to have the other chapters for mid-level players? I started late, so I would like to be able to pre-do anything that can be pre-done

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Starting with more than 2 million apples, this tale would make a dent on my stash, but for the champ, it's worth it. The problem now is not food, but the tourney. Immortal is not going down. On chapter 4 atm, tomorrow would be chapter 5 which require 3 battles.

I need to bring down immortal before it affect my progress on the tale. No ADIPPS to help me and tried almost all suggestions. Doing random draws atm.
    Good luck. Immortal didn't give me a real problem but inquisitor did. If it's any consolation, if you have to ultimate the thing, the next ones were really easy, I did chapter 5 having the last three dragons to do and no real issue. Saved my free videos up and sent out my best battlers.

As a side not, I know sometimes if I get a tough one, I mix up the bash and magic. I've also had great luck on waiting a 1/2 hour or so and then speeding it up. Something just feels like it resets itself. Keep cycling any Adipps and metal you have. Since you have tons of food, feed you diamond or infinity up a level. That's worked for me twin the past. When those font work find some low level, good for nothing common and suit him up - my son has awesome, random luck with level 4's "that will never work, mom". I also have good luck with three color dragons. You'll get him soon!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast