Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Huntress Dragon Tale

Fashion Designer
    Can you hatch the eggs before prompted? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Anyone already know how many Frosty Shields you need on day 2? It still isn't in the list.

Usually you get 2,5 items per hour the crop grows, and I'd like to know on forehand how many Scallypears I need to have ready to harvest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Usually you can, but that's no guarantee, for S8 can change the rules anytime she likes (And has done so in the past).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Anyone already know how many Frosty Shields you need on day 2? It still isn't in the list.

Usually you get 2,5 items per hour the crop grows, and I'd like to know on forehand how many Scallypears I need to have ready to harvest
    you need 48 Frosty Shields, you get 1 per hour

Nightclub Owner
    Depends on which egg you're talking about. If it's the chapter goal of a Fuzzy then you can breed it and put it on the nest before hand, but don't hatch it until prompted. Your other option is to breed it but don't put it on the nest until prompted. Simply put; "hatching" in these goals means either putting the egg on the nest or taking it off the nest. Hope that helps
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    Wow! How did you save up so much food!? That had to of taken you forever! Did you stop evolving dragons and just keep saving? How long did it take you to save up that much? I need to know your strategy! Lol! ☺️ I have 437,774 food, I thought that was a lot! I've been planting rushrooms every chance I get, or diamond dates if I know I'm not going to be able to check the game. Plus the food we got as prizes from the leaderboard event, which I wanted to say thank you soo much TL for giving food instead of coins!!! That was awesome to get food bc we can't get enough.

I came out of the last tales with a little over 450,000 food so from then to now I planted diamond dates like crazy.
    I try collecting coins every hour, I have 25,800,000+ coins right now which is a little bit as compared to other players around my level (Lv 109)
    I get a good amount of food and coins from mining and leaderboard events (which I too am glad for food prizes).

Executive Chef
    For chapter 5 act 5 collect frosty shields from farming I'm pretty sure it was 60

For chapter 6 act 4 collect frost axes from farming.. I'm definately sure lol it's 90
    I planted 6 scalypears 20 hours each just now so that should get me 120 frost axes

Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Depends on which egg you're talking about. If it's the chapter goal of a Fuzzy then you can breed it and put it on the nest before hand, but don't hatch it until prompted. Your other option is to breed it but don't put it on the nest until prompted. Simply put; "hatching" in these goals means either putting the egg on the nest or taking it off the nest. Hope that helps
    Can you hatch the crafted eggs early ?

Nightclub Owner
    Can you hatch the crafted eggs early ?
    Oh, absolutely! I always hatch & evolve them as soon as possible. When you get to the "Raise your xx dragon to level xx" it just skips if you've already done it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Kooky is this an error that we are only getting 1 frozen shield per hour since we normally get 2.5? This makes it an incredible amount of work. It almost seems like someone forgot to reset after the WE, coukd you check this?

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast