Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Huntress Dragon Tale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    thanxs..told u a had a massive brain fart...lmao
    Lol its all good

If anyone is trying for Fuzzy still I just threw Fuzzy & diamond together and got it on the 1st shot!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    How many Frosty Shields do we need in chapter 5 and Frost Axes in chapter 6? I don't need to know how many per crop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    For chapter 5 act 5 collect frosty shields from farming I'm pretty sure it was 60

For chapter 6 act 4 collect frost axes from farming.. I'm definately sure lol it's 90
    I planted 6 scalypears 20 hours each just now so that should get me 120 frost axes

Good luck everyone!
    Here ya go

Fashion Designer
    Here ya go
    ...the Scalypears would work if it's not for act 3 of Chapter 6 which is harvest Pumpwings. So...even if you harvest the Pumpwings exactly on start time of the chapter, planting Scalypears right afterward would not be ideal because you still need to win 4 battles. So with Scalypears and 4 battles that would be 24 hours...not really doable w/o gold.

Instead of Scalypears, doing 5 hours combining with 1 hour crops or just the 8 hour crops would work w/o the need of spending gold. This is base on reading past posts that people are getting 2 frost axes per hour. The 1 per hour was for the shield.

Anyways, good luck~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    ...the Scalypears would work if it's not for act 3 of Chapter 6 which is harvest Pumpwings. So...even if you harvest the Pumpwings exactly on start time of the chapter, planting Scalypears right afterward would not be ideal because you still need to win 4 battles. So with Scalypears and 4 battles that would be 24 hours...not really doable w/o gold.

Instead of Scalypears, doing 5 hours combining with 1 hour crops or just the 8 hour crops would work w/o the need of spending gold. This is base on reading past posts that people are getting 2 frost axes per hour. The 1 per hour was for the shield.

Anyways, good luck~
    You're right.. But at the time I did it, no one had gotten that far and I didn't know harvesting would start giving 2/hour, but since I skipped ahead I had plenty of time, I was more commenting on how I found out it went to 2 glad you posted this though for those not skipping chapters

Fashion Designer
    You're right.. But at the time I did it, no one had gotten that far and I didn't know harvesting would start giving 2/hour, but since I skipped ahead I had plenty of time, I was more commenting on how I found out it went to 2 glad you posted this though for those not skipping chapters
    Ok, that's good. I just didn't want you to find out when it's too late, but I'm glad you manage to finish. :]

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having this problem? I just got my Act 1 of Chapter 6 task which is "Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to Level 10." My Ice Giant is already level 11 and yet the task isn't marking as complete. Just for kicks I fed my dragon to get it to level 12 to see if it helped the task pop and it didn't. I don't want to spend the 125 gold to get past this task for no reason! ****UPDATE: I restarted the game and it popped. Phew!
    Last edited by ccorbett4; 11-27-16 at 01:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Help!!! Who can list the chapters of Act 6 for levels before 90? The first one is to raise the Ice Giant to lvl 10, what comes after that? Should I craft runes while my dragon evolves, or plant Pumpwings, or what?

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 6 Act 4 Collect 90 Frost Axes from Farming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15181498_10208097246173458_5576132119543964873_n.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	34713

after 30 mins of planting.
    boost x5
    plant Upgrapes (10 mins)
    harvest 3 then harvest 2 then 2 (to have more axes than usual)
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 11-27-16 at 01:57 AM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast