When is the last day to start?
OK,....dragons are totaly amazing!! Ice Giant looks different totaly love it,there is another grand prize...champion Huntress he looks great too... WAIT???? only two dragons?????what?? why???
OK this is it........Ohhh yes...be aware that this might not be so very 100% correct...thank you
Chapter 1 (2 Acts)
1. Harvest Impruberries (10). (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45Gold)
Prize: 1 Ice Giant Favor
Chapter 2 4 Acts)
1. Plant Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 52Gold)
2. Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold) (Prize: 1 Ice Giant Favor)
3. Collect 48 Frosty Shields from Farming. (Skip: 96Gold) (Prize: 1 Ice Giant Favor)
4. Craft your Ice Giant Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold)
Chapter 3 (4 Acts)
1. Hatch your Ice Giant Dragon. (Skip: 7Gold)
2. Complete 1 Call of the Ice Giant. (Skip: 21Gold)
3. Plant Firapples (6). (Skip: 8Gold)
4. Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
Chapter 4 (3 Acts)
1. Hatch a Fuzzy Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
2. Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30Gold)
3. Craft a Mighty Warhorn . (Skip: 37Gold)
Prize: 4 Great Red Trees
Chapter 5 (5 Acts)
1. Craft a Thawed Rune . (Skip: 86Gold)
2. Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 80Gold)
3. Plant Firapples (10). (Skip: 15Gold)
4. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45Gold)
5. Collect 60 Frosty Shields from Farming. (Skip: 120Gold)
Chapter 6 (6 Acts)
1. Breed a Fuzzy Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
2. Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 150Gold)
3. Harvest Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 52Gold)
4. Collect 90 Frost Axes from Farming. (Skip: 90Gold)
5. Craft and decorate with a Door to Honor. (Skip: 175Gold)
6. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 60Gold)
Prize: 1 Huntress Dragon
Dragon Tales: Call of the Huntress
The northern regions of the Dragon Isles are not often traveled as their frigid climate and constant barrage of blizzards make it a difficult place to live. Yet, there are some dragons who call this chilly place home. Around the villages of the Nordic Dragons live creatures like the Frostwolf and Ice Giant Dragons.
In these frozen lands, the Huntress Dragon is known as a legendary figure, swooping down from winter stormclouds in search of worthy opponents to challenge in battle. Her battlecry shakes the mountains and her frozen breath shatters stone.
The northern dragons are known to be resilient and brave, but even they tremble at the thought of an Ice Giant Dragon facing off against a Huntress. Such a battle would be heard and felt for many miles around.
As the fables tell it, such a titanic battle between an Ice Giant and a Huntress Dragon would be worthy of opening the gateway to the Realm of Honor. The mythic location is where all great warriors dream of one day battling.
The Door to Honor would open for warriors with true hearts and taste for battle. When the doors would swing open, the Huntress Dragon would emerge from the skies as the Ice Giant would rumble out of the storm.
The two grand warriors would greet each other at the doorway with respect. Only one champion could enter the doorway while it was open, so the winner of a friendly battle would have the honor. The two would lock eyes and roar as they charged each other for the glory of honor and a place among celebrated warriors!
Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-25-16 at 07:23 AM.
Prize Dragon: Ice Giant Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Blue Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp
Grand Prize: Huntress Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Champion Blue
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp
Island Name: Amer Island
1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage
Any idea how many chapters are in this Tales? Want to try to plan the final Chapter in the weekend. The dragons look great
Last edited by Florr06; 11-22-16 at 12:09 PM. Reason: typos
So, only two dragons this time around? Anyone know how many days this takes?
Chapter 1 Harvest 10 impburries
Win 3 Battle arena rounds.
chapter 2 Plant 7 Pumpwings
Breed with a Water Dragon
Collect 48 Frozen shields from harvesting
The benefit from Frostwolf in this is that it can start questing immediately for Frozen Runes!
We also need 3 small red stones for crafting.