Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Call of the Huntress Dragon Tale

Fashion Designer
    Currently growing Diamond Dates and am on chapter 5. Sadly, I should have planted the last three firapples for the Tale instead of working on bingo. Oopsie! The only way I can make it to the Huntress is to spend a PILE of gold to speed 9 quests. It just took too long to get the Ice Giant. The final individual prize from the Community Event would have been a HUGE help, but I didn't get to the final individual dragon. Hmmm... Bummer a champion blue combo would have been nice...

At least I found out at level 11 instead of raising my dragon to level 14!

Off to focus on Bingo. Trying to get to silver league.

Executive Chef
    Finished a couple hours ago. Haven't put Huntress on the nest yet. Now back to focusing on bingo

Host(ess)
    I won the Dragon on my daughters account 2 Hours before the event expired. Logged in later, Dragon gone . Opened ticket. Hope she can have it back. She is soo sad.

During those dragon tales, I found out that common tends to be an Ultra Rare, for instance Fuzzy became an Ultra Rare during this tale. I tried so hard only to breed a Fuzzy, the most frustrating is that I wasted around 169 golds only to speed-up breeding due to many fails in just breeding a common, Fuzzy dragon (Fails including Stone, Pegasus, Elder, Elder, Lorekeeper, Light, Forest, 3 Snowdrops). I think this is crazy!!!

*If this trend continues, I'll consider to quit too.
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 11-28-16 at 02:11 PM. Reason: ETA

I'm so sad right now, had a fuzzy on my nest and when it came to hatch it, my internet connection died and it didn't recognise it. Since then I have bred an 8 hour stone dragon and now the second one is a 27 hour dragon!!!! Omg!!! Not sure if I can complete 2 days behind and having a second champion dragon would be nice!!

Grrrr I am so ticked off!!!!! (Besides the fact that I tried 5 times before I finally got fuzzy, I swear he could be a super rear)
    I put my ice dragon to evolve overnight only to wake up to him still sitting in his habitat!
    As if that wasn't enough I sent him questing after wasting another 8 hours of REevolving only to find him 3 hours later... STILL IN HIS HABITAT!!!!
    I plant crops and leave them only to come back to harvest and realize that they weren't planted.
    I win battles.. . Only to come back an hour after to realize I have to battle the same dragon again!
    Is anyone else having this issue? My internet connection is working perfectly fine and for some reason I can't play the game using my phone's data plan anymore. So this is cutting majorly in my playing time and it's throwing me back in tales and I am going to be even more mad if I can't complete it after putting in so much time and gold because of this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    During those dragon tales, I found out that common tends to be an Ultra Rare, for instance Fuzzy became an Ultra Rare during this tale. I tried so hard only to breed a Fuzzy, the most frustrating is that I wasted around 169 golds only to speed-up breeding due to many fails in just breeding a common, Fuzzy dragon (Fails including Stone, Pegasus, Elder, Elder, Lorekeeper, Light). I think this is crazy!!!

*If this trend continues, I'll consider to quit too.
    I feel your pain! Went through 5 dragons before I got fuzzy. I would have skipped it if I had that gold because I already have a fuzzy to use in ch6. If I even make it to ch6.

Fashion Designer
    My harvesting is only giving me 1 of the things we need to collect for every hour of plant. I planted 7 diamonddates and have 35 for day 5 so far. I guess that means day 6 is impossible to complete without spending gold?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    My harvesting is only giving me 1 of the things we need to collect for every hour of plant. I planted 7 diamonddates and have 35 for day 5 so far. I guess that means day 6 is impossible to complete without spending gold?
    Chapter 6 you get 2 axes per hour

Rhino Keeper
    I got her, THANK YOU, Pern and Eluzyion for your valuable and timely advice.
    My first earned champion...and she's so beautiful! Woooooooooot!
    I went ahead and sped up, "*****ed" on the last coupla battles. I'm terrible at battling anyway and now I've got that gorgeous expensive she devil in storage...I'm wiped out...got no food, no energy left for anything this game throws at me next. I had no idea finishing an event was this difficult, guys! How do you do it, time after time?
    I spent around 200 gold to get her, but 150 of that was purely bad food planning on my part (started event too early) and didn't have enough for last evolution of ice giant.