Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Huntress Dragon Tale

Been planting diamond dates like crazy, starting tales with 900,000+ food on hand! So glad tales won't be requiring much! Excited to start.

Executive Chef
    Collect Frosty Shields from farming
    Collect Frosty Axes from farming

Anyone know the difference?

Executive Chef
    We need 12 frozen runes. Each quest costs 3 hours. Let's assume you get 1 frozen rune per quest.

We can get Ice Giant, at best, as early as 19 hour into day 2 (at start of day plant 4 Pumpwings, wait 5 hours to plant another 3 pumpwings - because you need to harvest lots of Frosty Shields, you need to have planted 3 farms with 20-hour crops the morning in the day before, than you craft for 6 hours, than you hatch for 8 hours).

So basically, you can start doing quests starting only at day 3. On day 6 you need to win 4 Arena matches, so that day you can't do a lot of quests too.

That leaves only day 3, 4 and 5 for questing. This means you MUST do 4 quests each day, during the day, for the nights you need to evolve the dragon.

That's quite some work...

I think I'm gonna make it a little easier for me, and pay gold to start day 2, right after I finished the goals of day 1: that saves me a LOT of time... Usually it's 5 gold to start early, and if I also pay for 1 arena speed-up, it saves almost 24 hours...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    We need 12 frozen runes. Each quest costs 3 hours. Let's assume you get 1 frozen rune per quest.

We can get Ice Giant, at best, as early as 19 hour into day 2 (at start of day plant 4 Pumpwings, wait 5 hours to plant another 3 pumpwings - because you need to harvest lots of Frosty Shields, you need to have planted 3 farms with 20-hour crops the morning in the day before, than you craft for 6 hours, than you hatch for 8 hours).

So basically, you can start doing quests starting only at day 3. On day 6 you need to win 4 Arena matches, so that day you can't do a lot of quests too.

That leaves only day 3, 4 and 5 for questing. This means you MUST do 4 quests each day, during the day, for the nights you need to evolve the dragon.

I think I'm gonna make it a little easier for me, and pay gold to start day 2, right after I finished the goals of day 1: that saves me a LOT of time... Usually it's 5 gold to start early, and if I also pay for 1 arena speed-up, it saves almost 24 hours...
    Or for those have Frostwolf can start the quest right away even before you start the tales. I am not going to start until I got fuzzy or the commoner suddenly become impossible...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

We need 14! 2 for the warhorn, 6 + (3x2) for the door.
    My first and second quest with frostwolf gave me 3 frozen runes...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-23-16 at 04:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Never done these before and I am a low level so my requirements are different. How do you get some of these things? I don't know what I need to harvest to get frosty shields?

Executive Chef
    Tried for fuzzy before starting yesterday , normally breed them easily but this took four attempts but success now on breeding den .....

Not so complicated this time but going to need very pre timing to complete so thanks for pre warnings
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Got to repeat the question: When will this force start? A mod, please answer! Kooky or FlatFoot....pretty please!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    Been planting diamond dates like crazy, starting tales with 900,000+ food on hand! So glad tales won't be requiring much! Excited to start.

Wow! How did you save up so much food!? That had to of taken you forever! Did you stop evolving dragons and just keep saving? How long did it take you to save up that much? I need to know your strategy! Lol! ☺️ I have 437,774 food, I thought that was a lot! I've been planting rushrooms every chance I get, or diamond dates if I know I'm not going to be able to check the game. Plus the food we got as prizes from the leaderboard event, which I wanted to say thank you soo much TL for giving food instead of coins!!! That was awesome to get food bc we can't get enough.
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Never done these before and I am a low level so my requirements are different. How do you get some of these things? I don't know what I need to harvest to get frosty shields?

Plant food in your farms to collect the frosty shields. I think it's 1 shield for every hour, for each farm. I got 5 shields for planting pumpwings (5hours) and 1 shield for planting rushrooms (1hour). I had planted the pumpwings bc that's what was required for the tale and received 35 shields for collecting, then did rushrooms to get the rest. You can use whatever crop you want to time it to your needs. I hope I explained that right. ��
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast