Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So sick of 1/2/3 hr cook times with abysmal yields ..come on, S8, have mercy!!!!

Rhino Keeper

So sick of 1/2/3 hr cook times with abysmal yields ..come on, S8, have mercy!!!!

I am so burned out with the cramped cooking times of most goal & other recent ovens with 1 & 2 hour recipes. I have 3 BS & 3 RS and it's a nasty chore to cook all the short times everywhere...it's practically a full time activity and an extremely monotonous waste of time and effort.

I've built & mastered every oven except the last goal ovens. Finally wised up, packed those away for now. I'm cooking Red Velvet Cake and Apple Pie only, indefinitely.

What a relief!

Fashion Designer
    Yeah i wish they'd go back to the old format of cheaper ovens and longer cooking times

Executive Chef
    Yes, please give us some 6+ hour cook times.

Executive Chef
    Yes, please. I have a job and cannot check in every hour or two. Longer cook times would be much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed! My food spoils regularly because i can't check on my food at work.

Fashion Designer
    They gave us 30 min recipe today...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    They gave us 30 min recipe today...
    Well I guess technically it's not a 1 2 or3 hour recipe ha ha lol

I personally am disabled can't leave the house and play this game all day everyday I personally love the shorter recipes. I wish they had more shorter options under an hour in the normal mixer and oven. But that's just me. Everyone's different.

I love lower recipes I'm on the game a lot and like to keep myself occupied in the day so I love as many lower as possible. Wish more were available without goals or old versions on android. On basic machines. I love this game. I also don't think any recipes should be over 12 hours. I know everyone will disagree but it's what I would like though it's unrealistic. I know that

Executive Chef
    I would actually love some more 12+ hour recipes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast