Thread: So sick of 1/2/3 hr cook times with abysmal yields ..come on, S8, have mercy!!!!

Rhino Keeper

So sick of 1/2/3 hr cook times with abysmal yields ..come on, S8, have mercy!!!!

I am so burned out with the cramped cooking times of most goal & other recent ovens with 1 & 2 hour recipes. I have 3 BS & 3 RS and it's a nasty chore to cook all the short times everywhere...it's practically a full time activity and an extremely monotonous waste of time and effort.

I've built & mastered every oven except the last goal ovens. Finally wised up, packed those away for now. I'm cooking Red Velvet Cake and Apple Pie only, indefinitely.

What a relief!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    I am so burned out with the cramped cooking times of most goal & other recent ovens with 1 & 2 hour recipes. I have 3 BS & 3 RS and it's a nasty chore to cook all the short times everywhere...it's practically a full time activity and an extremely monotonous waste of time and effort.

I've built & mastered every oven except the last goal ovens. Finally wised up, packed those away for now. I'm cooking Red Velvet Cake and Apple Pie only, indefinitely.

What a relief!
    I don't mind the shorter cook times, as long as it's not for every goal. I appreciate when there are 6 - 12 hr cook times also. But, I totally agree that the yields are horrible and the ovens are getting more and more expensive. There isn't much point of cooking things when you only get 100 -300 servings. It's hard enough to make coins in this game already

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree that ovens are WAY too expensive. Goal ovens used to be around 10k now they are 30k and up. It already takes so long to make decent money here and in Bakery Story.

Executive Chef
    Yes longer cook times please.