Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion

Expansion

I mined for the first time collected 2 of those relm ruins and it won't key me expand on a plot that says I only need 2

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Are you still unable to expand? I've taken a look at your account and don't see any more Realm Runes.

I have been having the same issue, except I need 6 to expand. I'm now on level 20 (this has been a problem since level 18, aver I thought maybe I had to have a higher level to actually expand) and it still only says I have 5/6 runes needed, however I have mined at least 7 since then and the count hasn't changed. I need to expand, so I can access the electric animals��
    Last edited by Millie14225; 08-16-16 at 05:30 AM.

It happened again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-16-11-19-50.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	491.2 KB 
ID:	32891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-16-11-20-05.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	32892
    I went mining, I found another Rune, so I had 6. When I went to use it, it told me that I only had 5. I clicked on storage, and there were also only 5 there. This is really bothering me, it's been happening for 2 weeks now. I can't get much further in the game.

Executive Chef
    Hey there. Sorry to hear that. I tested on your account and was able to get the additional Realm Rune. You should be able to expand now. If you're still unable to add Realm Runes, please let me know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there. Sorry to hear that. I tested on your account and was able to get the additional Realm Rune. You should be able to expand now. If you're still unable to add Realm Runes, please let me know.
    The problem I had already , go to expand now . The Enhancements noise sounds and in the same instant I'm thrown out of the game . I do not know if it has connection with the Internet to do !
    Alls I came into play again lacked 1 Realm Runes and even after deleting the game and recharge of FFS , lacked 1 Realm Runes . This happened to me 2 to 3 times , since I have a secure Internet connection no longer happened to me

I was able to expand 1 more time, and now I have 7 runes, mines 2 more and still have 7. This is really frustrating. I'm not getting bumped off, it just says that I found one, and then I hit expand and again, I'm one short. I can build up to only needing one more, it's just the "last" one that doesn't register.

So, i am now on a secure wifi connection, and the same thing is happening. I'm about to delete the game��

When i went back and reread you message, i thought maybe you had just added one rune to my acct so I had the 8 needed, but I still only had 7. Like i said, i can build up to all but the last one, I'm on a secure connection, any other suggestions before I delete the game?

Grand Emperor
    I think you should send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game. SparklyOctopus will be able to help you from there too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast