Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited Time: Unicornucopia on Sale or Breedable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Limited Time: Unicornucopia on Sale or Breedable

Unicornucopia is earth/nature 15 hour breed time, 13 hour evolution time Super Rare on sale 300 gems or Breedable for limited time (7days)

Executive Chef
    Quiet update, I have this one and not loving the tournament. I will battle for apples and coins/dubloons whichever it is

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Quiet update, I have this one and not loving the tournament. I will battle for apples and coins/dubloons whichever it is
    Yea, I'm going to play "at" the tournament, not caring one way or the other, I think Unicornucopia is pretty so trying for that

Rhino Keeper
    I have a Unicornucopia but she is my favorite pony and I would like to say do not miss her, and game designer please make more ponies like Unicornucopia.

Fashion Designer
    1st attempt = fail
    waiting for a few more hours before I hurry it up and try again.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    I got it!! Then I got Hibearnate from the wheel..good day! *sprinkles lucky fairy dust around the thread* hope everyone trying gets it!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe I finally got a 15 hour breeding time with Rhino and Panda. I'm so happy because I wasn't able to breed it on previous limited time releases. Good luck to those still trying😊

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried more than 5 times now, still not getting it.?" Congrats to you!

Do not give up

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I have tried more than 5 times now, still not getting it.?" Congrats to you!
    I would just like to say to all who is trying for this animal do not give up. I have started a new thing that I go into breeding without expectations and by doing that I have gotten several new and limited I also stopped getting upset when I do not get any they will be back for breeding. I have gotten three pumpkin pandas and now I have bred the unicornucopia without trying. I am not the most happiest about but nor am I disappointed. I already have one, but I like it so much I will gladly keep it. I just wished that storm 8 would allow to give duplicates to our friends and I would friend each and every person and give my duplicates, sorry you have not got yet but you will. Keep positive about it. Good luck and have fun with it do not get frustrated ok. Take care.

Fashion Designer
    Still failing :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast