Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limited Time: Unicornucopia on Sale or Breedable

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Mystique! Might try that,
    I have failed well over 5 times so hmm... Not sure if this ones is one I will get :/ 2 days left and I keep getting horrible fails.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Host(ess)
    got it with a lvl15 Ancient Sloth and lvl13 Plantlers !
    good luck

New Resident
    I got mine with the Merit Badger (lvl 8) and Persephone (lvl 15).
    Good luck to everyone still after this pretty unicorn!

Fashion Designer
    I tried CU and anxient sloth and got a 9hour timer T____T Another fail :/ I don't think it is going to give me the unicorn this round so I'm thinking about just trying for the rockodile instead so that I don't have to waste too many apples on feeding just one. Good luck all!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Host(ess)
    I finally got it after several attempts. Used Rock Rhino and Persephone, so happy!

Do not give up

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I have tried more than 5 times now, still not getting it.?" Congrats to you!
    I would just like to say to all who is trying for this animal do not give up. I have started a new thing that I go into breeding without expectations and by doing that I have gotten several new and limited I also stopped getting upset when I do not get any they will be back for breeding. I have gotten three pumpkin pandas and now I have bred the unicornucopia without trying. I am not the most happiest about but nor am I disappointed. I already have one, but I like it so much I will gladly keep it. I just wished that storm 8 would allow to give duplicates to our friends and I would friend each and every person and give my duplicates, sorry you have not got yet but you will. Keep positive about it. Good luck and have fun with it do not get frustrated ok. Take care.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't try full out for this one, but was hoping for some accidental luck on it. Nope. Maybe next time... its a pretty one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12