Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inventory Suggestion

Rhino Keeper

Inventory Suggestion

Currently, when we collect an item, it moves to the start of our inventory. So if I harvest corn, that moves to the front. Can inventory be modified so that when we use an item, it also moves to the front? So if I make a beam, wood would move to the front of my inventory. Or if I build something, the materials used would move to the front. That way we can see if we are running low on an item after using some.

It would be great to have customizable and more tabs so you can have 1 for animals or Christmas etc. also, being able to delete old tasks items so they don't take up so much room in inventory. Also, it gives you the ability to sell stuff but everything is just $0, if you can't make money then you should be able to just delete them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    It would be great to have customizable and more tabs so you can have 1 for animals or Christmas etc. also, being able to delete old tasks items so they don't take up so much room in inventory. Also, it gives you the ability to sell stuff but everything is just $0, if you can't make money then you should be able to just delete them.
    I would LOVE to be able to get rid of nearly 100 useless items from previous quests, such as the pirate items and haunted carriage stuff. It makes zero sense to have items that cannot be deleted.

Come on S8, do us the courtesy of responding to the thread and request.

New Resident

searching the inventory

I would like to be able to directly search the inventory for an item, currently one has to start at page 1 and scroll through every item, until you either find the item or reach the end of the list.

I'd love for the tabs to be something useful.

Whens the last time you saw something in the "consumables" tab. Does anything actually go there? Why can't my energy crates, rainbow pots, lucky something or others or w/e go there? Why do I have to scroll endlessly though "decorations"?

Has anything ever gone in the "special" tab? Why can't that be the spot for the outdated currency quest items?

Nope! Everything gets dumped into "buildings" or "deco" and you have to scroll though hundreds of items to find that *one* you're sure you had at one point.

Why not ditch the tabs that have never done anything ever to my knowledge and make them into something useful? Separate deco items into things that are interact able and things that are really and truly just dead weight deco.

Why is the forest tree considered a building but the wisteria mansion and the wisteria house are deco items?
    Lazy programming? Seems to be getting that way. I mean there's only two tags you can put on the items....

Rhino Keeper
    Please add an option to our inventory to select items and delete them so we wont have a billion pages of inventory of past event items no longer needed and it saves us room on our devices as well. i know some people like to keep some but the give everyone the option of deleting anything they want would be nice thanks

Host(ess)
    Would be nice to easily see how many of an item we already have before making more of them, without having to search in the inventory or look at another item in the list that requires them. A little number next to each item in the craft menus would be all that's needed.

For example, if I want to start an adventure of some sort, I have to look at the adventure list or in the inventory to know if I have all the items required for it. However, the menu isn't accessible while an adventure is already going on, so for example, I don't know how many troll clubs + sentry horns I have left to make to start a Feral Lands Adventure tomorrow without clicking through half of my inventory to check the numbers.

My memory is crappy so I rely on little things like this.
    DS old timer | CS why not | FS2 abandonner | DC meh

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by laughingpaperfox View Post
    I'd love for the tabs to be something useful.

Whens the last time you saw something in the "consumables" tab. Does anything actually go there? Why can't my energy crates, rainbow pots, lucky something or others or w/e go there? Why do I have to scroll endlessly though "decorations"?

Has anything ever gone in the "special" tab? Why can't that be the spot for the outdated currency quest items?

Nope! Everything gets dumped into "buildings" or "deco" and you have to scroll though hundreds of items to find that *one* you're sure you had at one point.

Why not ditch the tabs that have never done anything ever to my knowledge and make them into something useful? Separate deco items into things that are interact able and things that are really and truly just dead weight deco.

Why is the forest tree considered a building but the wisteria mansion and the wisteria house are deco items?
    Lazy programming? Seems to be getting that way. I mean there's only two tags you can put on the items....
    Completely agree. They REALLY need to change this. It's soooo tiring looking through 2 tabs through so many items. And i havent even been playing that long! I can't imagine being higher than 25 and having to go through the items i'll have accumulated.

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree with being able to have the ability to get rid of items we do not want or use; they just clutter the storage.

Farm Supplier

Expansion

I would like to be able to expand my land. There is not enough room for all the the things I need to be displayed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast